Prologue

A/N: I'm letting you guys know some of the things that are in the story.

Know that Jellal and Erza are married and that Jellal joined the guild and Erza is five months pregnant.

Wendy is fifteen and Romeo is seventeen and they are almost dating.

Gajeel and Levy are dating.

Mira and Laxus are married already.

Juvia and Gray are dating and Juvia is three months pregnant.

This is set two years after the Alvarez arc.

In the Alvarez battle, Mavis and Zeref's curse was reversed so now they're curse less. They are still immortal though and Mavis is older looking.

Zeref is nice and is living with Mavis on the outskirts of Magnolia. (They're dating)

All the ships are canon in this book.( That also means StingYu and Roguera)

Ok! Now that all that is out of the way, let's get on with the story!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The guild was in full party mode as they were celebrating Lisanna and Bickslow's engagement.

You know what that means.

Yup, fighting, partying, drinking, and more drinking.

Somehow Lucy Heartfilia and even Master Mavis got drunk!

There were only a few people who aren't drunk at the moment. They are Wendy, Romeo, the exceeds, Juvia, Gray, Erza, Jellal, and Zeref who were making sure that the guild doesn't get destroyed.

"Oh god." Zeref mumbled as he looked at his girlfriend passed out on the floor. Half of the guild was passed out already, and it was two hours into the night!

He walked over to his drunk girlfriend and picked her up, ready to go home. He said his goodbyes to the non drunken group and walked back to his and Mavis's home.

About an hour later, most of the group had already went home as everyone was passed out.

Happy stayed behind to watch over his friends. He noticed that Natsu stood up and crashed into Lucy waking her up too. Both still really drunk.

They were mumbling incoherent words and stumbling over the passed out members on the floor.

'Hmm'. Happy thought. He suddenly had an idea. 'Maybe I can take Natsu and Lushee back to Lushee's house so they can rest?' Happy with his idea, he transformed into his human form and brought Natsu and Lucy back to Lucy's place.

He laid them both on her bed and smirked mischievously as he wished he brought a camera to take pictures of Mira's OTP'S and give it to her.

Happy left and went back to the guild where he found that pantherlilly came back to check on Gajeel and Levy.

Happy was too tired and fell into a deep sleep on one of the guild tables.

While at Lucy's place, they're doing something...um... serious? I don't wanna get into details, but tomorrow....... Let's just say that Lucy's gonna be in for a big surprise.

A/N: This might have slow updates because I have school next week so just hang on!

Update: (Totally didn't forget to add this.) Fairy Tail does not belong to me. It belongs to Hiro Mashima.

*Edited*