Chapter 22

I slammed my fist on the table. It's been two days since that bastard took my sister.

The Grand Magic Games were canceled seeing that Nightingale Wing is planning something big.

"Luke-kun, I hope Nashi-chan and Aunt Lucy are okay. I'm so worried about them." Emily said.

"Hey Em, do you think they're okay?" I asked. "I hope so." She replied.

The guild was in full investigation and searching mode. Everyone was in charge of something in the guild. For example, Emily, her mother, and Aunt Mavis and Uncle Zeref are looking for clues as to where they are while Jeremy, Rose, Nova, and Reiki are searching different places.

"Hey Luke, I gotta ask you something." Natsu, or, dad asked. "What?"

"You haven't told us why Nashi has Luce's keys." He explained which made everyone stop and turn their attention to us. That's right! I haven't even explained everything yet.

"Uh, well, *sigh* I'll tell you guys everything."

Everyone quickly surrounded me and sat down. A lone drop off sweat made its way down my temple.

"Well, my name isn't Luke Yoshida."

"Then what's your real name?" Rose asked.

"My real name is... Luke Heartfilia." I confessed. Everyone except the ones who knew gasped.

"Me and Nashi are Lucy Heartfilia's children." As soon as I said those words, everyone bombarded me with questions.

"Just wait for a sec okay?! I'll explain further." I nearly yelled out.

Everyone settled down and I continued talking. "You see, mom gave Nashi five of her keys when we were little Loke, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, and Scorpio. Nashi found Aquarius's key when we first arrived at the guild. However, Nashi told me that one night while she and Jeremy were training, the rest of mom's keys went to her." I said the last part solemnly.

"But the only way a celestial wizards keys go to another is when the wizard is......dead." Evan said.

Realization quickly came over the guild members as they had sad looks on their faces but the one who took it the hardest was dad. Tears were lining his eyes.

"No! Mom isn't dead!" I quickly said. "What do you mean?" Dad asked. "Mom's okay, she and Nashi have always had joint contacts with their spirits so when mom got captured and her magic was drained so she sent her keys to Nashi." I explained.

"So Luce isn't dead?" Dad asked hopeful. "She isn't. One night during training, she talked to me and Nashi using a spell aunt Virgo taught her." I said. "Thank God." Dad murmured.

"After mom got captured, me and Nash went to go find Fairy Tail. We found Aunt Mavis and Uncle Zeref and Nashi found Aquarius's key. We joined our teams then trained for the games and here we are." I concluded.

"Now, let's get back to business, did Sabertooth find anything?" I asked. Sabertooth has offered to help us in searching for Nashi and mom. "We haven't gotten anything back from them yet but I'll call them." Emily said as she took out her lacrima phone.

"We'll need a lot of help." I said.

"We can lend you a hand." A new voice said. "We most certainly can." Another voice said. I could recognize them as women.

I turned my head and saw a familiar green haired woman and a Scarlet haired woman.

"AUNT BRANDISH?!" I exclaimed.

"GRANDMA/MOM?!" Jeremy and aunt Erza yelled.

★••Nashi's POV••★

I opened my eyes only to be met by darkness. Where am I?

Suddenly, the room lit up. I was attached to a weird white thing that was twice the size as me. 'What the hell is this?!' I thought.

"Well, I see we finally meet, Nashi." I snapped my head to the source of the voice. "Who the hell are you?!" I yelled. "Hmm, your mother asked the same thing." The purple haired woman said. I froze then grit my teeth. "You must be a part of Nightingale Wing." I spoke with venom.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm the one running this whole guild." "So you're the guild master." I said. "Indeed I am." She replied.

"Now explain why I'm here." I asked through gritted teeth. "Your mother will explain everything to you." She said.

"Wha-" I was cut off because I was teleported to a cell room. I turned my head to see mom leaning against the wall, unconscious. "Mom!" I ran to her and shook her gently. She stirred and opened her eyes. "Nashi!" "Mom!" We quickly hugged each other tightly.

"Oh god, where's Luke?" Mom asked. "They didn't get him." We let go and looked at each other. Mom was a little skinnier than when I last saw her. "I'm glad you're okay." I said.

"We won't be okay for long." Mom said solemnly. "What do you mean?" I asked. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "We might die soon Nashi."

"What?! Mom have faith! Luke, Aunt Levy, Dad! They'll find us!" I sounded hysterical right now. "I know Nashi, it's just that I've tried everything to get out of here and nothing. They used so many barriers to conceal us. I still have my faith but, what will Luke do if anything does happen?"

Luke would be heartbroken. As well as everyone else. No. I won't let anything happen. "Tell Me about their plan mom."

She explained everything to me. "We really need to get out of here now." I said. "All we could do now is rely on Fairy Tail to find us." Mom said.

'Please……find us guys.' I thought.

|Luke's POV|

"So you can help us mom?" Aunt Erza asks her mother, Eileen Belserion. "Of course I can. I can use my eye magic to scan the areas." She explained

"In case we find the girls, I can turn all of the Nightingale Wing members into ants." Aunt Brandish said.

"GUYS! SABERTOOTH FOUND THEIR LOCATION!" Emily yelled. "THEY'RE HIDING IN MT. HAKOBE!"

"How the hell did they find their location?!" I asked.

"Someone gave them a tip." Emily replied. "Who?!" I asked.

"Me." An unforgettable voice said.

He was standing in the doorway and I ran up to him. I gripped his collar and shoved him to a wall.

I ignited my fist on fire and was about to punch the guy but he stopped me. "Don't you want me to lead you to your sister and mother?" He asked and I froze.

"I'm not gonna trust you. Not after what you did to my mom and sister." I said through gritted teeth. "You don't have to trust me. None of you do and I understand. But hear me out. I'm not a bad guy."

"You liar!" I yelled. "I'll lead you to them and explain from there." He said. I paused. "Cmon Luke. I'm the only one that knows where they are."

When I didn't answer, he spoke again. "You don't believe me? Why don't you watch this?" He lifted his arm and I picture appeared.

Mom and Nashi had tears in their eyes while mom was looking down and Nashi was looking out of the a window.

"Now, do we have a deal?" He asked.

I sighed and reluctantly agreed.

"Alright. Now lead us to where they are…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alec."