Chapter 20

I yawned and sat up in my bed. I looked around to see the girls still sleeping. I smirked. 'First one to hit the shower!' I quickly gathered today's clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

Now, the room that we're staying in right now is actually connected to the boys room by a bathroom. You see what I mean? We all have to take a shower way before the boys stink it up.

I rushed inside to see......... something I don't wanna see, EVER AGAIN.

"Holy shit!" I yell as I covered my eyes. "AHHHH!"

Now. Guess what I saw?

Yup.

Jeremy.

(You probably know who I ship now XD. Plus, I need something funny to happen and something to reach my word quota XD.)

I was probably beet red by now and steam was coming out of my ears.

I tried to run out of the bathroom but I slipped on the stupid water!

I fell on the ground and heard Jeremy say, "Nashi! Are you oka- WHOA!" I felt something heavy fell on me and I could just know that Jeremy slipped too.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Jeremy looking at me with a red face so deep it could rival Aunt Erza and Rose's hair.

Jeremy's arms were on both sides of my head and our legs were tangled together.

"Guys? I heard yelli- hooooooly shiiiiiit." I bend my head more to see Luke staring at us with wide eyes.

"Nashi-chan? Are you oka- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Emily came into view, yelling at the end of her sentence.

"Are we interrupting something?" Nova asked with a smug look on her face. "WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" I yelled.

"You guys were too loud. But, I was asking you, were we interrupting something?" She asked again.

"We're not doing anything! We both slipped!" Jeremy yelled. "But why were you here, together? Nashi-chan?" Emily asked teasingly. 'Damn it Emily!' I thought.

"I thought no one was here." I said as I blew a piece of hair out of my eye. "But I locked the door." Jeremy said. "It was open!" I countered.

"Uuuuummm. It might be my fault that the door won't lock." I turn my head again to see Reiki scratching his head sheepishly. "What did you do Reiki?" Emily asked.

"I broke the lock so I could prank the guys today." Reiki explained.

I gave him a 'Really bitch?' face and got up.

I looked at Jeremy and was grateful that he had a towel on. I walked toward Reiki and cracked my knuckles. Reiki was sweating bullets and was slowly walking away from me.

Everyone gave us space and I grabbed his collar when his back hit the wall. "Reiki, Reiki, Reiki." I repeated. "Never, ever, do that again." I tightened my grip on his collar. "Y-yes ma'am." Reiki said shakily. I let go of his collar. "Good!" I smiled.

"I've got dibs on the shower first okay?" I said. Everyone nodded repeatedly, scared, except for Rose, Jeremy, and Nova.

I took my clothes again and walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

--

"TODAY IS THE SECOND TO LAST DAY OF THE GMG'S! LET'S SEE WHO WILL FIGHT FIRST!"

I sat in my seat, awaiting the announcer's pick.

"THE FIRST BATTLE TO KICK OFF THE GAMES IS A BATTLE OF DRAGON SLAYERS! FAIRY TAIL'S LUKE YOSHIDA AND REIKI REDFOX VS. SABERTOOTH'S WEISS EUCLIFFE AND VIOLET CHENEY!"

I hugged Luke and he went out onto the arena with Reiki.

They shook hands and got into a fighting stance.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

They all charged at each other. Luke and Weiss and Reiki and Violet.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" Luke yelled. "IRON DRAGON'S ROAR!" Reiki yelled as well.

"HOLY DRAGON'S ROAR!" Weiss yelled. "SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!" Violet yelled.

All of their attacks hit each other, creating a huge dust cloud.

Once the dust settled, we could see the four attacking each other. Many cheers were heard and my ears were freaking hurting! I already had advanced hearing before but since I had the lacrima it enhanced it by 50x!

"GO LUKE/REIKI." Me and Emily yelled at the same time.

————

"THE WINNERS OF THE ALL DRAGON SLAYER MATCH IS FAIRY TAIL!" The announcer shouted.

We cheered as Luke and Reiki walked into our balcony.

I hugged Luke and he hugged me back. "Awesome fighting Luke. Haven't seen you fight in forever, kind of refreshing." I said. Luke ruffled my hair as always.

"Come on, let's watch the next match." I walked to our seats.

———

"THE NEXT MATCH IS FAIRY TAIL'S NASHI YOSHIDA AND JEREMY FERNANDEZ VS. LAMIA SCALE'S SARAH BLENDY AND MELODY VASTIA!"

"Let's go!" I exclaimed.

We walked onto the arena.

When we didn't see anyone come out from the other side, we kind of got worried.

"Melody? Sarah? You're wanted in the arena." The announcer said confused.

'Weird, I could've sworn that I saw them this morning.' I thought.

We saw a hooded figure coming out of the entrance where Melody and Sarah were supposed to enter.

"Who are you?" I asked suspiciously.

The man took off his hood to reveal black hair and gray eyes. He had incredible magic power.

Me and Jeremy got into a fighting stance.

"HEY! SOMEONE GET THE GUAR- AHH!" I heard someone yell.

"Furīzu." (Freeze)

|Everyone's POV|

'W-why can't we move? I'm aware of all my senses but I just can't move.'

|Alec's POV|

'Why isn't my spell working on the girl? No matter, guess we'll have to do it the hard way.'

•°• |Nashi's POV| •°•

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!" I yelled but no fire came out of my mouth. What?

"Looking for this?" I looked at the man holding my lacrima necklace.

'Fuck!'

I looked at the man again and recognized him. He is a part of Nightingale Wing.

I held a hand on my pouch. 'Ready to fight guys?'