Chapter 18

"WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!"

We were currently sitting in the Fairy Tail balcony.

"TODAY'S GAME IS MAGIC BALL! WE WILL EXPLAIN THE RULES LATER, FOR NOW, LET'S CALL THE REPRESENTATIVES!"

"Fairy Tail: Luke Yoshida

Sabertooth: Violet Cheney

Lamia Scale: Sarah Blendy

Mermaid Heel: Mika Webb

Quarto Puppy: Blake Kozakura

Blue Pegasus: Julie Renn"

Luke and the others walked out into the arena. "Today's game is Magic Ball! Here is the rules: You will all be teleported into a miniature arena that will be constantly moving. There will be a silver ball moving around the arena, your goal is to be the first person to destroy it. HOWEVER, we will all enchant you with a motion sickness spell so it will be fair for our dragon slayers. Use magic as much as you please and we will stop the game immediately if someone is CRITICALLY injured."

A smaller arena floated into the sky and the group was teleported inside.

The screen lacrima popped up and the group appeared. "Challenge starts now!" The arena started to shake and the competitors began gagging.

A silver ball appeared and began flying around the arena. Luke tried to blow fire but ended up blowing chunks out. I knew he shouldn't have had that big lunch.

The competitors kept trying to destroy the ball but ended up either throwing up or collapsing.

I watched intently on the screen as Violet turned herself into a shadow and began running along the walls. Luke probably sensed this because he began running, despite his motion sickness, towards the silver ball.

He was getting closer and closer but then!

*trip*

"Ohhhh!" All of us said in unison. Yup, Luke ate a mouthful of dirt.

Luke started coughing up the dirt then stood back up again only to fall back again.

"SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!" Violet yells. Her attack hits the silver ball, breaking it.

*ding* *ding* *ding*

"SABERTOOTH WINS THIS ROUND!"

Luke walks back to our balcony and I hug him. "Great job!" I said. Luke ruffled my hair and smiled. "Thanks."

We looked at our scoreboard. Us and Sabertooth are tied.

The sun was going down so we went back to our inn.

——

"TODAY IS THE THIRD DAY OF THE GMG'S! WHAT WILL WE HAVE IN STORE TODAY?!"

I breathed in the fresh air and let out a content sigh. "Wanna get ice cream after this?" Sylvia asked. We all agreed and sat in the balcony.

"Today is all about magic skills! You will do your best against 10 S class monsters and you have to do it in your fastest time. We will be judging your place by your time so fastest time will be first and slowest time is last place got it?"

In Fairy Tail, it will be Jeremy.

In Sabertooth it will be Weiss.

And so on. First to go up was Weiss.

"Good luck!" Mato said. The bell rung and 10 S class monsters appeared. Weiss began to fight the monsters. "Holy dragon's roar!" A white beam of light flew to the monster, injuring it.

After some time, Weiss defeated all of the monsters. "Your time is 20 minutes and 10 seconds." Weiss exited the arena and Mato began. "NEXT UP IS SARAH BLENDY FROM LAMIA SCALE!"

A pink haired girl came into the arena and the battle started yet again.

——

"LAST ONE UP IS JEREMY FERNANDEZ!" Jeremy walked out onto the arena and the same ten monsters appeared.

Jeremy ran at the monsters and got their attention. They all ran after Jeremy and he stopped once he was far away enough.

Oh crap! I know what he's doing! He put two fingers together and rest then on his palm.

"Heavenly body magic!: Grand Chariot!" The sky turned dark and seven lights appeared in the sky in the form of the big dipper. Seven beams then hit the ground, trapping the monsters in it.

The explosion was so great that we had to shield our eyes. Once the dust settled the monsters were dead, except for one.

This one was humongous though! "As for our last competitor today, we added a special surprise! We added an SSS rank monster!"

Whoa! This monster is powerful, I could feel it's magic power, it's strong, very strong.

Jeremy ran and used the same spell again. The monster was still there!

"Heavenly body magic: Sema!" My eyes widened. That spell was very powerful, it could rival the strength of a meteor.

He attacked with all his might and there was a large explosion.

We were all still pretty shocked.

(^everyone rn).

The dust settled and the triple S rank monster was dead.

Everyone cheered and Mato gave Jeremy his time. "Your time is 11 minutes and 52 seconds, which means that Fairy Tail are the victors for today!"

——

After filling up the huge crater Jeremy made, we all walked to the ice cream parlor. "What can I get you?" A guy around my age asked. "I'll get a vanilla cone with caramel and chocolate chips." I said. He wrote it down and took the other's orders.

——

When the guy came back, he handed me my cone and a napkin. There was writing on my napkin. 'Call me, 658-7777 ;)'

I slightly blushed. I hope no one saw that.

|3rd person POV|

But Nashi was wrong. Luke and Jeremy managed to peek at the napkin and have each other the look.

They suddenly went to the guy and had scary auras around then. "Don't touch my sister/her!" They both said.

The guy shrunk back and nodded endlessly. Nashi completely oblivious to the two boys while eating her ice cream. The rest of the team sweatdropped while Nova was smirking at Jeremy.

After their ice cream session, they walked back to their inn and fell asleep. The 1v1 rounds started tomorrow and the 2v2 started the day after.

But while they were asleep, a certain purple haired woman was planning her next step.

Target: Nashi Heartfilia.

Time of attack: _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Plan: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _