Wispers

I jump back. It's an old lady, with white hair, and very dark eyes. A witch. I jump back. I shake my head. Not another one, Not another one.

"Hello, pretty girl." The witch says in a croaky voice.

"Get back! Back!" I yell.

"What's the matter? You don't want your deepest desires some true?" She says in an hallucinating voice. I sway to her words. Snap put of it. I shake my head, and my mind clears.

"That won't work on me, I know what you are! I know what you can do!" I say angerly, my face getting red.

"I just want to help. Poor soul, a life so short that's consumed with vengeance. I can help you with that. I'm not like an other witch. I'm not like Agatha, the one who cursed you. I can reverse the curse." Her words shouldn't mean a thing, but they do. Why do they? I don't want to fall in to her trap, but there something that keeps me frozen.

"I know what your thinking girl, but I can show you. I can show you, your future if you take this chance."

Sparks start flying out of her hands, she starts mumbling under her breath. An image appears. Its of me, and my family. My brother is there, so is Opal. Me my mum, sister, and dad. A man is spinning me around. I look at his face more closely. I gasp and Juno back. It's prince Aelius. I look more closely, I look happy, and free. That's the life I want. The witch hypnotizes me.

"Snap out of it!" Someone yells. I try too, but the images. I look so happy. I see a shadow pass over the images. Then they're gone. I look up and see Alexander snaps the witches neck. No. No. My chance, gone.

"Are you okay?" Alexander comes towards me.

I crumble. I fall to the soft forest floor and cry. I cry over a life I'll never have. I cry over my dead brother. Lastly I cry over love, I'll never have it. Alexander tries to get me, to my feet. My I'm numb. "Come on, come on! We have to go! They're coming!" I look up at him, and I say,

"Let them,I'm dead anyway."  Alexander picks me up, and gets on Juno.

"It'll be okay." He wispers.