Babysitting

Enjoy!                                                                                                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brit and Tyler are babysitting Aria, Nolan, their newborn baby sister Harlow, Tyler's biological little sister Annie, and brother Liam. They playing in Aria and Nolan's play play while Harlow is in her rocker.

Tyler: Brit, have you ever babysat before?

Brit: Yeah, all the time when Aria was born, I practically raise her. Same with Nolan and now with Hallow.

Tyler: Isn't her name Harlow?

Brit: Yeah but honestly I don't like it so I call her Hallow.

Tyler: That's not good.

Brit: True but who cares? Aunt Britney, Uncle Ean, and anyone who would care doesn't.

Tyler: Okay but try calling her by her right name.

Brit: Why? Harlow doesn't fit her to well! So I call her Hallow because it fits her.

Tyler: You're terrible. -He give her a kiss-

Brit: Correction, I'm a Smart-Ass.

Harlow starts crying along with Liam ran into a wall.

Annie: I got Liam!

Brit: Is she always like that? 

Tyler: Yes.

Brit: -Harlow crys louder- I got her. -She gets up and picks up Harlow.- Hallow, you ok?

Harlow: -She farts and her diaper gets dirt- 

Tyler: I'm guessing she had gas and it turned into a full diaper. -He turns his attention to Liam- You can, Liam?

Liam: Good.

Tyler: That's good, little man.

Brit: I'm going to change her. -She goes up stairs with Harlow to change her-

Tyler: Liam, she may be a good babysitting but she's a smart-ass like she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I needed to update so Keep Calm and Read On