Meeting

As I was analyzing the rows I spotted the seat the driver was specifically pointing out.

Next to the seat was a broad handsome man.

His facial hair was magically styled.

His hair was flowing over like a silk drape, with slight curls..

"Um Hey My Name Is Deepika.. I wanted to mee-"

He cut me short.

"The Name Is Zayn. I Live In L.A, At the moment I am in UCLA as my second year, working on my MB for Business."

He spoke in a straight forward tone.

"Oh Wow That's Really Impressive, I Actually Am Going To UCLA Too!" I said giving a slight smile.

"I don't need your sympathy."

Good looks can be ensnaring.

"I-I Didn't-"

I stuttered.

Oh geez, my mom is right. I got into UCLA, yet I still can't talk correctly.

That obviously has to be the case.

I can't have feelings for an ass.

We then sat in silence.

He got his phone out and put his earphones on.

I decided to take a book out. At the moment I was really into Maze Runner.

While I was reading it I heard Zayn's song slightly..

He was listening to my favorite musician.

KEHLANI.

The song that was playing on was "Gangster."

I was shocked at first since she was an amazing low key singer.

"Z-Zayn?"

Oh god not again..

"Hm."

He said looking over my direction with those possessing light brown eyes.

"Are you listening to, Gangster by Kehlani?"

"If you're gonna hate o-"

This time I cut him.

"She's the most brilliant artist I have listened to. She inspired me so much about L.A. That it's really unbelievable for even myself to comprehend, when I listen to her I go into my own world filled with. Magic. Aliens. Graffiti. Tattoos. Palm trees. Low Riders. I can go on..."

He looked at me like he had seen a ghost.

"...You definitely don't dress like how you are describing yourself."

He said as an ignorant smirk grew upon his face.

It was a misunderstanding.

"Well..this isn't the real me...if you could ever believe that with your stubborn mind."

I said in a sassy expression.

"Excuse me, but I have more important things to concentrate on plus, you are way too immature to talk with."

I was in aghast. He somewhat reminded me of my mom. He truly is a little ColdHearted.

-We Will Reach L.A in another 2 hours-

While Zayn was listening to music he drifted off to sleep. His careless head had landed on my shoulder.

Should I be annoyed or amazed?

I didn't nudge, because I actually felt comfortable. In An Odd Way.

He looked beautiful when he slept. No one could deny that. Even if you hated him the first time you met.

Consolation over-powered me. At last I felt comfort after moving out of my house.

I was in ease.

I drifted off to sleep as well. From my wandering thoughts.

-We Will Be Reaching L.A In 5 Min Get Packed Up-

I woke up as I saw Zayn Flutter his eyes open as well. He decided to ignore me and pack up. I guess he was a perfectionist.

"Hey.. Zayn?"

I managed to say.

"What Do You Want? Did You Not Hear The Announcer?" He said looking at me dumbfounded.

"Oh..well sorry." I said not even feeling even a bit sorry..

"Don't Apologize...I-I Mean, Nevermind.''

He stuttered.

I had never felt more confused in my life.

Ignoring my thoughts I decided to pack up as well. Once we- I mean I- was ready, the bus came to our stop. I rose from my seat while Zayn was following behind. Once I got outside of the sturdy bus, I saw the view I had been wanting to see, for long as I can imagine.

I saw palm trees peer from every frame. I saw mountains in the far sight. With the glow of the most beautiful sunset I had ever seen.

This was different. My life will be different.

And for a fact, I knew that statement will be true. My opportunities will become careers.

I then decided to take a cab to UCLA.

The Cab ride for me was amazing, I got to see so much that I was missing my whole life. I saw exquisite restaurants, I got to see lively beaches, I saw a wall of graffiti, which was really inspiring.

As we were passing these ideal places, I took numerous pictures!

We then came to a stop. I stepped out of the Cab, then I saw a full scene of my dream college since I was in middle school. At this moment, I was beyond proud of myself.

Hello Freedom, Bye Constraint Feelings.
End of Chapter 2 - My Love- What Will Happen Next? - Find Out Until The Next Update.