One Team

Zayn's P.O.V:

I quickly put my shorts on and ran to the door.

"Heyy Zaynieee! Miss me??"

"Kendall?? Wtf are you doing here?? How do you know my room number??" I stated in perplex.

"I just came to visit, and I have my own sources, nothing you need to worry about." She said as she winked at me and stepped into the room.

"No one invited you, so get the fuck out of DEEPIKA's and my dorm." I spoke in disgust.

"Wait she's your roommate?? Wait, didn't you tell me before, or like I'm just imagining stuff."

How can anyone be this stupid. She's prolly been hanging with Harry. Lmao.

"Who cares who my roommate is! If I don't want you in here then get the fuck out!!!" I yelled, urging her to follow my command.

"Let's just have fun, maybe I can even be Gigi." She giggled.

"WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU TO HER?!"

"What do you mean friends? She's dead silly." She said smirking.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW. DON'T TALK TO ME UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT RESPECT IS!" I screamed in irritation.

"Uhhh..I don't feel like it." She said as she sat down on the couch.

Right when I was about to open my mouth I saw Deepika open the bathroom door with rage in her eyes as she stared Kendall down.

"Are you gonna get your ass out, or do you need some help?" She said as she tightened her fists.

"What the hell will you do." Kendall spoke as she stuck her tongue out.

"You might need a wheelchair after this because your gonna get fucked." Deepika sarcastically laughed at Kendall's face.

Before Kendall could utter another word Deepika grabbed her hair and dragged her out of the dorm.

I stood there shocked that my girl- I mean Deepika- was such a bad bitch.

Deepika then pushed her against the wall, and waited for Kendall to get up, to slam the door in her face.

"Damn Girl." I said as I bit my lip.

"Whatever, I just can't stand her either." She spoke as she rolled her eyes.

"I'm ready, the bathroom is free." She said as she went to her desk and opened up the project that was due today.

"Oh shit your project!" I said looking at her.

"I know." She sighed.

"I promised you that I'll do it for you, so how about you go pick my outfit for today while I do your project." I said smiling at her.

Her face then lightened up.

"Deal." She exclaimed as she jumped out of the seat and ran over to my closet.

I then completed her project in about 10 minutes, because it was the easiest thing I've done.

I then went to my closet.