Fucked Up

Hey guys! Sorry I posted late today. I was thinking of not updating today, because I have a lot of homework and I was really tired. But, I couldn't let y'all down! Therefore, I'm sorry if you don't find this chapter interesting.

Harry's P.O.V:
As I peeked over the side of the lockers I saw Zayn put his hands on his face.

"What the hell was that for, Zayn?" Deepika said.

She makes me proud.

"I just want to tell you that I want you to be safe." He said looking at her purely.

Everyone wants that for her, so is he dumb?

I said in my thoughts.

"Uh...alright thanks?" She said confusingly.

"But..why?" She said after.

"I want Harry to stay away from you..." he stammered.

I really wanted to ruin the conversation right now, but I had to hear more.

I can't let Zayn get away with these lies.

I know he's gonna hurt her.

"Harry is such a nice guy! Just because you don't get along with him doesn't mean I don't." She said crossing her arms.

Zayn put his hands in his hair in frustration.

I couldn't take this anymore.

I stepped in.

"Deepika is right! I've done nothing to her then love her." I said as walked towards Zayn.

Zayn's P.O.V:

I snapped my head up as I saw the person I hated the most.

Harry is literally the dumbest person I have ever met.

"Wow, already using the word love? Do you know how much passion and power that word contains. You can't just say it. People like you annoy me." I said as I stepped towards Harry.

"Also, Deepika isn't your girl, so stop acting like you own her. Not to mention, it's kind of rude to eavesdrop." I said in my adrenaline rush, causing me to push Harry into the lockers.

Harry got up up from the lockers.

He went in for a punch, but before he could Deepika stood in front of me.

Both me and Harry were surprised.

"YOU BOTH NEED TO STOP! FIRST OF ALL, ZAYN YOU NEED TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER, AND HARRY HAVE SOME RESPECT WHEN I TALK PRIVATELY WITH SOMEONE." She said as she screamed.

She looked hot when she was mad...

I bit my lip looking at her.

She looked at me with a serious expression.

"Uh..sorry?" I said nervously smiling.

No one ever made me feel like how she made me feel.

I was never nervous over a women, not even from Gigi.

Harry being the dick he was. He simply rolled his eyes at me while flipping his hair.

He honestly looked like a bitch, so I don't even know why he tries to compete with me.