Nightmares or Dreams?

"Z-Zayn stop! We have school tomorrow!" I said as my breath hitched in the back of my throat.

"Stop what?" He gestured as a smirk appeared on his face.

He then placed his hand on my back and whispered just like he did last time.

"You are fun to mess with, darling." He said as he let go of me.

"What the hell Zayn!!" I remarked furiously

"Why are you mad, you actually think I would be attracted to you??" He said laughing.

"Why wouldn't any woman be mad if someone just played with her?!" I said trying to make him understand my thought process.

"Shhh!" He said staring blankly in my face.

"We have school tomorrow so, can you please stop talking." He said smirking again as he turned around.

"I swear! If we didn't have school tomorrow I would have slept on the couch!"

"What changed your mind from doing that today?"

"Are you dumb?" I said looking at him like he didn't understand any common sense.

"Ehh, I don't know, I mean I made the highest College in California. Plus I was VALEDICTORIAN for the freshman year of UCLA. So, technically Ms. Padukone you are living with the Einstein himself." He said while numbering everything with his fingers.

"Woah..."'I said astonished by his mini speech.

Valedictorian for UCLA??!!

That's insane, I was barely valedictorian for my high school.

"Better catch some Z's if you want to be ready for the first day of UCLA!" He said yawning his words out.

"I already caught a Z, I'm actually stuck with one, it's called a Zayn!"

"Oh I've heard of that one, I'm guessing it's really easy to dream about Zayn." He said snickering.

I decided to ignore him and go to sleep.

Little did I know he jinxed it.

"Momma!"
I saw a little girl running over to me, with Zayn following behind.
She had black curly hair with light brown eyes, she had a baby face and a tiny nose.
She looked like a mix of me and Zayn.
"Good morning, My Love." He said placing a kiss on my forehead.
"Z-Zayn?" I said in shock?
"Do you feel better now?" He said with concern in his eyes.
I looked down at myself, because he was staring at my stomach.
I was pregnant.
Zayn picked up my chin.
He was inches away from my face.

"Deepika??" Zayn yelled

"Huh? What time is it?" I said noticing my face was sweating.

Thank goodness, it was just a dream.

"It's fucking 3 in the morning! You woke me up cause you were yelling my name hysterically." He said while putting his hands in his jet black hair.

"O-Oh really? I wonder why...I wasn't dreaming about you..."

I exclaimed trying to sound innocent as possible.