Zayn's Truth

Zayn's P.O.V:

I finally got my girl.

Well actually now is my chance to actually have her.

All thanks to Harry I guess..

I mean, he was in our way for a pretty long time though.

So now, our path is free.

Well, at least I hope so.

"What was that for? You didn't even know what I wanted!" Deepika fussed as she crossed her arms.

"Uh huntey, everyone loves the double double especially when they are animal styled." I spoke as if it was actually a fact.

"Well yeah, but whatever I'm just gonna wait for my order!" She expressed as she sat down in the front waiting seat lounge.

"Damn, you bite don't you?" I asked as I sat next to her silhouette.

"I'm hungry right now so yeah imma bite, dumbfuck." She said as she flipped her hair.

"Woahhh Deeps, do you want a milkshake?" I asked laughing a bit.

She decided to ignore me and go on her phone, as if she didn't hear what I said.

"Alright, you can ignore me." I smirked.

"Alright, I will." She said as she folded her arms.

"You're talking to me right now, I thought u said u were going to ignore me." I asked trying not to burst laughing.

"You are soooo annoying!" She hollowed.

"I'm just sitting down, minding my own business, I don't see how that's annoying." I playfully teased.

She is so fun to mess with.

She looked as if she was about to outbreak into complete anger.

Buttttt She looks so cute when she's mad, so I can't really help myself hehe.

"Order for number 209." The cashier yelled.

"I'll get the food." I said as I got up from my seat.

"Whatever." Deepika sighed.

I grabbed our food and went back to where we sat.

"Gimme gimme!" She yelled as she pulled out her arms like a little kid.

"Slow down." I snickered.

As we were eating we sat in silence. There wasn't really anything to talk about.

"Today has been interesting, but also kind of boring." Deepika spoke.

"Yeah, I mean a lot of shit happened, I'm sorry about Harry, that might have gotten you pissed." I uttered.

"Don't be sorry, it is what it is, it's good that it happened now because I wasn't even that serious with him." She smiled.

"Cool." Was all I could say.

This seemed so easy.

It's way different from last year.

It's just hard to explain everything that happened and still is happening.

It's just confusing.

Today was confusing.

"Hey um since their really isn't that much to talk about... do you wanna tell me your secret?" Deepika asked as she bit into her sandwich and placed it down, back to her plate.

I paused at first, but then responded.

"I- uh sure, there is really no point now to hide it."

"Okay, I don't really have a secret but it's just that - I'll explain my situation when you finish." She said as she covered her face.

"If you don't want to talk about what happened to you then it's totally fine!" I genuinely spoke.

"No no, it's only fair." She said smiling back up to me.

"Okay, just don't think I'm putting any pressure to make you say this." I said looking into her eyes.

"Zayn, my situation isn't even that serious, I don't even know why I didn't tell you in the first place, now go ahead." She snickered.

"Alright well as you've heard of Gigi, she was a student that went to UCLA last year. Before I was in contact with her, Harry and I used to be best friends, but that's until....he started liking Gigi when I started liking Gigi. At first, I didn't know, so I started talking to her and I really liked her, therefore I asked her out on a date. From one date, it went to several dates, and we got more closer, but that's until I found out Harry liked her too, that totally shocked me, Harry was my best friend I couldn't imagine him trying to steal the girl I really liked. He told me that Gigi loves him and shit like that, which made no sense because I was always with her. We called her and she said she loved Harry. I was heartbroken. I felt like crap, and I had honestly gave up on love. But, the next day from the call she texted me saying that Harry had forced her to say that she loved him, I was then full of rage, that's where Harry turned into my enemy. I then went to her dorm and saw that Harry had....uh he - killed Gigi Hadid...."

I explained everything, even though the last part was still hard to say, yet it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulder, I glanced over at Deepika and she looked full of sympathy.

"Oh-oh, wow...I- are you sure Harry had killed Gigi?" She asked concerningly.

"Yeah...it was him, the police had detected his fingerprints, and he was sent to jail, but an unknown person had bailed him out...." I slowly said.

"Thank you for telling me.... I'm really sorry that this happened to you, and Gigi..." She spoke as she looked down.

"Look fate probably did this, yes I liked Gigi, but when I met you it's like none of that even happened. I actually believe in love again, because of you." I smiled while grabbing her hand.

She looked at me with red cheeks.

"Aww, is someone blushing?"

"Shut up!" She spoke laughing.

"Fine I'll stop, soo do you wanna talk about your situation?" I asked.

She played with her fingers and then looked up at me while nodding her head.

"Okay, this is technically about my childhood and all the way before UCLA." She spoke reassuring when this had happened.

"Okay." I said.

"Alright, so when I was little my-"

She was cut by a phone call.

The phone ID read

Mother.
End Of Chapter 16 - My Love - What Will Happen Next? - Find Out Until The Next Update.