Bitches Get Stitches

Zayn's P.O.V:

The crazy bitch got up from her seat and sat on my lap.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as my anger was rising.

"Relax. We should go to your room and have some fun." She said as she winked at me.

"Are you dumb? I'm not going anywhere with you! Oh, and what are you doing at UCLA?!" I said as I pushed her legs off me.

"My daddy paid UCLA a reasonable amount of money to get me in. I'm so excited!! I think he just paid a small loan of 10 mill." She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"FOR FUCK SAKE, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I said scratching my head in frustration.

"Why wouldn't I? I love you." She said smiling.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU LOVE ME. DOES EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD NOT UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS A POWERFUL WORD?????" I remarked as I stiffened my hands.

"I'm powerful. I guess it matches me." She said as the got her finger and poked my arm.

"Shut u-"

I was cut when I heard Deepika talk.

"WHY THE HELL ARE ME AND HARRY HERE RIGHT NOW??" She said as she opened the door, and stepped out.

"Harry let's go get ice cream by OURSELVES, like we had first planned to do." She said as she flipped her wavy hair.

Harry then followed her lead.

"DEEPIKA!" I said screaming her name.

She wouldn't turn around, she just kept walking with Harry.

I then got out of the car, and ran after her.

"ZAYN baby, where are you going?" Kendall yelled from my car.

"GO AWAY!" I said screaming at her.

Once I reached Deepika I held her hand making her stop.

"Don't touch her mate!" Harry said as he stepped in front of me.

"First of all, why are you here? No one is talking to you." I said scowling at him.

"What am I doing here?? Deepika and I were going to get ice cream until you invited yourself!" Harry remarked while squinting his eyes.

I couldn't let him get in the way of Deepika and I.

Out of frustration I pushed him away.

"You know what? I'm just going to leave, I'll see you around Deepika!" Harry uttered as he glared at me but then smiled at Deeps.

I then made eye contact with Deepika, she looked kind of scared and annoyed.

"Deeps, listen... I-I Kendall is Gigi's best friend, and she's like crazy or something." I said trying to explain everything.

"Yeah you mean crazy in 'love' with you." She said as she put air quotations in the air when she said love.

That got me thinking, what does love mean to her?

"Hey..um what does love mean to you?" I said as I scratched the back of my head while biting my lip.

"Well, we have the same perspective on love, I don't think you should just say it, because love is a feeling that's filled with passion and true self, which means it's honestly rare to find." She said as she looked a little nervous.

"I couldn't agree more." I exclaimed as I looked up in her eyes.

Her responses always got me. She was so smart. Her knowledge always shocked me, it was so randomly attractive, out of pure lust I grabbed her waist towards me, and then I slowly kissed her.