Realizations

Hey y'all! I'm sorry I didn't update at my regular time. I was having a lot of issues today, which messed up my WHOLE schedule. Since I love you guys, I stayed up rlly late to update.
I looked around and there was no escape.

Once he placed both arms on the wall trapping me I decided to crouch down and run through his arms.

When I tried to do that, he quickly stood in front of me leaving me with no way of getting out.

"Sorry, Deeps, but you're messing with my hormones so I'm giving payback." He said smirking.

"That's not my fault that you asked for it!" I said pushing him off me.

"Remember, I want to take it slow." I said looking at him with a serious tone.

"That will be kinda hard...but I'll wait for you then." He said laughing with a wink.

I then got out of the bathroom and changed into my PJ's outside.

I then went onto the bed, taking off my slippers.

Right when I hit the surface I fell asleep.

-Beep Beep Beep-

I woke up and saw that Zayn's arm was tightly wrapped onto my waist.

"Uh...Zayn." I said trying to get out of his grip.

When I peeked over my shoulder to get a glance, I was convinced that he was asleep until he flipped me over, hugging me with a smirk.

"Stop. We have to get up!" I remarked, trying my hardest to avoid him.

"I'm tired, and I want to snuggle with you." He said in a groggily state.

"Well I don't!" I said annoyingly.

He didn't say anything. He was just holding me.

"Okay okay." He said smiling.

"Thank you!" I yelled as he let go of me.

I got out of the bed and went towards my closet.

"ZAYN!" I said as I realized what we were gonna do today.

"Yes?" He uttered while Looking towards me from the bed.

"First of all, get up! Secondly, WE ARE GONNA WEAR KEHLANI'S SWEATSHIRT TODAY!" I shouted As Excitement rushed through me.

He then opened his eyes and got up.

"Let's do this!" He said, High-fiving me.

Once we were ready we headed towards our first period class while smirking at each other.

At that moment I had totally forgotten about Harry.

When we walked to our seats everyone looked at us like we were a couple.

"Hey.." Harry said as he looked at both of us.

"Wassup." I said smiling.

"Nothing much." He spoke giving me a small smile.