Explanation

Harry's P.O.V:

Deepika and I became really distant, which really bothered me, I had given up.

To ease my tension I went back to my ex, which was pretty easy to get back to since she was my roommate, also the fact that we were together for 2 years kind of helped.

Maybe it could actually work out, who knows.

I decided to take her out for lunch at In-N-Out, because their food is the best!

I wrapped my arm around Valyn.

"What do you wanna order?" I gently asked.

"Probably the regular cheeseburger." She spoke while glancing at the menu on the wall.

"Alright." I smiled.

I then heard a familiar voice.

"What a cute couple, forgot to introduce her Harry?"

It was Deepika.

I immediately turned around dropping my arm off Val.

"Woah...Hey Deepika! I-I. I can kinda explain." I nervously uttered, this is just great!

She then scowled at me.

"Don't hey me! I Thought maybe we had something, and I know you had felt the same, so PLEASE explain!" She spoke as frustration was an obvious expression plastered on her face, making her dimple grow.

"If you want all honesty, it will hurt some people." I proclaimed as I looked at Valyn.

Valyn had tightened her fists, I guess she was pretty pissed too...

"Why you looking at me?! Not only did you mess with one girl, but two! You man whore! I'm out, I'll get lunch somewhere else, oh and you can expect a new fucking roommate!" She yelled almost spitting at my face.

"Well...damn." Everything was just getting worse and worse.

They probably think I'm cheating, but me and Deepika were never official...

"Let's get out of the line, so we can talk about this, that's if someday you could start explaining!" Deepika conveyed as she disappointingly pulled Zayn's hand with her.

"Fine." I quietly muttered.

We all went outside and sat on the tables.

"I..Well I thought stuff kept on getting in the way of-" I tried to explain until Zayn cut me.

"How long have you guys been together?" He questioned while squinting his eyes.

"We were together until last year for 2 years, but after the break we took, we just got back together like a week ago.." I said as I looked down and started playing with my fingers.

Deepika's eyes then widened.

"You are so fucking stupid Harry!" She said as she put her hands on her face.

Zayn then hugged Deepika while he devilishly winked at me.

He then decided to open his big ass mouth.

"Interesting...Hasn't Deepika admitted to UCLA like two weeks ago." Zayn declared while smirking.

He was having so much fucking fun!

"Er...yeah? First of all, you didn't let me finish so shut your damn mouth." I said while glaring at him.

"I was just making a point, go ahead and finish, but it's clear to see that you were just simply playing with Deeps feelings." He uttered as if he was about to crack out laughing.