Double Trouble

I twitched from the sudden act.

As I turned my head, I saw it was Zayn.

He whispered, "You thought it was Harry, Didn't you?" He said as he quietly laughed while the professor was turned around.

"Stop. I'm actually trying to learn something."  I said as I pinched his arm.

"I am too, but teasing you is way more entertaining." He said smirking.

"I wonder how you were Valedictorian when you get distracted very easily." I said scowling at him.

He gave out a laugh.

"I told you I'm Einstein, I already know everything he's saying." He said that like it was common.

"By the way, why are you even in my class? This class isn't for freshman's." He said in a perplexed way.

"I'm an honors student, so some of my skills are overly advanced, therefore I'm off to the next grade in some of my classes." I said while flipping my hair.

He just stood there in confusion and shock.

"I guess I impressed the valedictorian of the Freshman." I said snickering.

"The only thing I will say is, I haven't met a woman as smart as you. You should also value what I said because I don't really give compliments." He said as he looked away.

"Thanks, and yeah, I have noticed that you are kind of rude, stubborn, immature, hot-headed, loud, c-"

"Okay! Okay! Chill." He said while sighing.

This conversation was different.

It was weird.

Zayn's POV:

She doesn't know about Gigi.

I can't tell her, because I don't want to scare her.

She was the love of my life.

But That bastard.

Harry, killed her.

I know I shouldn't be thinking of Gigi.

But.

It's so hard to not think about her.

And for some reason her energetic energy is exactly the same as Deepika's.

Deepika and Gigi. They are both two different people. But same as how they react to things.

When me and Deepika had our little tease right now, I noticed Harry was scooting closer.

He has no right to talk, touch, look, contact, associate himself with a woman.

I might not show how I care, but I want Deepika to be safe.

She might hate me right now, but I give that effect on a lot of people.

Harry is a monster.

He sugarcoats a girl, then uses her.

I hate it.

I lost Gigi to that freak.

I hate him with all my guts.