Chapter 1

Thursday, 22nd June

"Mum Virginia is so cool! I can't believe we've actually moved here" you say filled with relief after all the travelling you've done.
"Sweetie we're only here for a month. We're not living here forever"
"Well... that's what I mean"
"Y/n its late and you should probably get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow, you know that. Good night. I love you"
"Goodnight, I love you too"

I head up stairs and lay on my bed. Staring at the roof, all I could think about was Jacob and Virginia. How I'm actually in Virginia where Jacob lives! Im hoping that at least one day in this month that I am here, I get to meet him. Closing my eyes, I finally go to sleep

Friday, 23rd June

I wake up and Mum and I decide to go to a restaurant to meet up with some of her friends who she hasn't seen in ages. We met them last time we came here for a 1 week holiday. I do my normal morning routine and put on a casual outfit, light washed denim shorts with a crop top and some white vans.

We arrive at the restaurant and it looks very posh. As it's two story we sit on the second floor outside to get a good view of the beach. After the reunion is finished, Mum and I head to the mall to get our nails done

*at the mall*

"Should we get some Starbucks before we enter the nail salon?" My mum asks me.
"For sure!" I reply.

Whilst I'm standing in line Mum goes to look at a book shop across the hall. I don't understand how but she loves books. Whereas myself on the other hand... I hate them. I'd rather play crappy cricket than read a book.
I'm looking at the Starbucks app on my phone, thinking of what I should get when this guy bumps into me. I look up and stare giving him the 'bitch you did not just do that' look.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that!" He says looking really concerned.
"It's alright" I lightly roll my eyes.

*Guys pov*
Woo she's a cutie. I should give her my number. No not straight away! You don't wanna creep her out as soon as you meet her. Get to know the girl first. Damn those eyes are looking fine!

*Y/n pov*
As soon as I looked in his eyes I knew it was love at first sight. His eyes are so sparkly and big. A nice brown colour. And damn that smile is gorgeous! I don't know what to do. Do we just keep talking or is he going? Please don't go.

"My name's Jacob, what's yours?"

Wait a second, it's Jacob? I knew he looked familiar. How didn't I notice him straight away? He's way better in person! Do I play it cool and act like I don't know him or do I tell him that I'm a fangirl?

"You're Jacob Sartorius? I don't know how I didn't recognise you. My name is Y/n" I say not knowing what to do.
"Y/n, that's a beautiful name" he says as we both blush.
"Thank you!" I reply.
"No problem cutie"
"I'll be back. Let me just order something quickly" I didn't want to leave his side but I had to.

"Hi, Can I please get two iced green teas?"

*Jacobs pov*
Ahh yes! I think I've fallen for her. I just want to hug her, squeeze her tight and call her mine!

*y/n and I sit down at a table*

"So what's it like in Virginia? I'm just here for a holiday" she says.
"oh cool, how long are you staying for?" I ask completely ignoring her question. Dang it only a holiday.
"A month"
"Awesome. Yeah there's lots to do here. Maybe I can show you around sometime?"
"That'll be great" she smiles.

"Two iced green teas?" The lady at the register yelled out.

"Umm I have to go now because my Mum and I are getting our nails done. Nice meeting you though!" She said whilst standing up to get her drinks.
"Yeah nice meeting you too" I blushed slightly. She started to walk away but I knew I had to talk to her once more before she fully left.

"Hey y/n?" I spoke as I looked down.