+1

~Monday~

(HaNa's POV)

Alright, calm your senses HaNa. Breathe in, breathe out! Now....here is the great news!! I'm transferring into a new school!! It will be a little sad but I don't really have to go that far, I can just walk there! "Are you ready?" I said asked my friend, Yein. She kept silent. I was wearing my socks while she had the packing job.

Oh no! I forgot! Let me introduce myself first!! I'm such an idiot. My name is HaNa, Choi HaNa. And a friend I mentioned earlier is my closest friend, Yein. She was my friend since childhood. Don't know why but our dads weren't here. Omma said they are working overseas.

"Hell yeah! Who doesn't want to go to their new school?!" Her bag was huge with books inside. I tied my hair into a pony tail and went to Yein. "Ppali ppali!! We are late!!" I went back to the mirror to look at myself.

She turned her head at me. "Look at the clock u pabo -.- it's only 6:28 AM. There is like hours left."She rolled her eyes and continued to pack other stuff.

"Yah!! Pabo?! Seriously Yein?! Already??" I shouted at her. She just ignored. I sighed and went to the door. I was about to go out when suddenly Yein laughed. "Ahaha I'm just kidding. Don't be so sad HaNa." Wait.....what?! H-how?! Oh wow...

"What?! Oh my god! You had me worried Yein!! I hate you."

"Haha!"

After packing, we went to the bus Omma arranged for "us" even though we could just walk there. There were a lot of students in there. We sat at the back of the bus.

I was just talking with Yein about last year when someone pulled a prank on me by accident. With cream and trash? Call that a fail! "Oh my god!! Why did you remind me that?!" I asked Yein. "That should be a memory!" "Ahhhh!! No!!"

The bus stopped to take another student. Yein and I went silent. He hopped on the bus and went to the back where we sitting. He was about to sit when he accidentally bumped me.

"Ouch..." I took a glance at the guy who bumped me.

"Oh Mianhae....gwenchanha?" He tried to get something in his bag. Woah.... He has luxurious blond-ish hair with soft looking lips......holy moly that's hot. My eyes were almost sparkling until I slapped myself to reality.

"Oh no, don't need to worry about that." I smiled as a good sign to him. He sighed in relief. "I'm glad you're okay." He finally put his bag next to him. He wasn't smiling though.

I noticed that everyone in the bus except the driver was looking at us."Why are you looking at us?" We both asked at the same time. Everyone went to their seats back. They were whispering about us. The bus driver finally took off.....for some reason he didn't.....earlier.

To be honest.....he looks handsome for some reason.....I don't know why. He got those attractive blond-ish hair. "Hey, um....what's your name? I would like to get to know you better." I said. He looked at me and smiled. Finally.....

"My name is Kim Taehyung....but people just call me Taehyung." Taehyung said. I nodded. Yein just watched us. "Hi Taehyung, I'm HaNa. Choi HaNa." He smiled and I smiled back. "Nice to meet you......um....HaNa." I laughed a little.

"Yahh, why are you guys like this now?" Yein asked. Taehyung was just calm. "And why are you bragging about it? Oh you know what? What about you? What is your name?" Taehyung asked. Her face suddenly went serious.

"I'm Yein Chorong. Please don't call me Chorong. Call me Yein." She went to her normal self and grinned. Taehyung wasn't really into her though. Hah! Lucky straw is on me! Oh gosh no please.