+21

(Yein Chorong's POV)

"OMG HaNa! That's crazy!! I thought your father died years ago!" I whispered. "I know, but that's not it." She said. She was about to say something else when our teacher spoke. "Alright everyone! Class dismissed! You all can go home!"

Everyone went out immediately including us. I walked downstairs with HaNa and talked about the note that fell on me. "Woah, that means someone likes you!" "Well, I guess. If that's the case, who?" I asked HaNa. "You need to see it for yourself. Don't worry, I think you'll be fine." She said. I felt a slight pain on my hands. Like it was pricked by a sharp object

"Ahh..." I hissed in pain. "Yein, gwenchanha?" "Yeah, I guess." I was worried about what's going to happen later. Oh I bet it's something bad.

It's actually already looking bad....Should I actually go?

(Jungkook' POV) (IKR!! It's been so long I have put Jungkook's POV! Mianhae..)

"Hopefully she will arrive.." I said in my mind. I was hiding in the bushes around the garden, hoping that nobody would see me. I was covered with patches of sunburn because...that what we vampires usually get for not drinking enough grape juice. It's basically a sunscreen for Vampires.

It's 2:30 PM, less students were around. 1 was reading a book and another gazing at the school, yet Yein hasn't arrive. Did she cancel it? Oh I hope not.

With all that thinking, I finally saw a girl walking towards the garden. It's was Yein. I immediately changed myself into a "human being". No fangs, nothing. But the thing is, I'm still craving for her blood. Her blood....I want it...

"Hello? Anyone here? You said to meet here right?" She said. Ahh...her voice is so cute. "Anyone? If your hiding, don't be shy. I'm here alone. Everyone is gone." She shouted. I really wanted to go out, but....I'm just too shy. I've actually never done this before.

"I think he canceled it. I'm gonna give him a last warning, if it's a he." I read her mind. No! Don't think about that! You know what? I think I should go and do my job. "Are you sure you're not here? I'll be going!" She said turning around and slowly walking away. Before she could, I teleported behind her and placed my left hand on her shoulder.

She felt my hands and looked back. She was frightened but she didn't jump. She took steps back away from me. "J-Jungkook...did you send that letter?" She stuttered. I stepped back and kept the Roses behind me. I was nervous as hell. Help me. My eyes turned blue, signaling an "unwanted emotion".

"Jungkook....are you blushing again??"' She asked. I felt my cheeks, they were warm. (While the Author's hands is cold. Oh wait, why am I even here? Mian! Let's get back) I got more nervous as she said that. "Jungkook, why did you call me here?" She asked again. "Umm...actually...." AGHHH!! I'm so nervous! Why do I have to do this again? Oh yeah...

"I actually want to say...." I stopped. She looked at me. "Spit it out..!" Oh well, here goes nothing. "I want to say...thank you. Thank you for everything." I blurted out. I wanted to say something else but...later.

"Oh....for what?" She asked. I took a few steps closer. I showed the flowers to her. She was stunned. "Wh-what is this for?" She asked. "Well um...I've always appreciated you by my side, so I thought b-by giving you flowers would show you how much I appreciate that." I said, nervously.
( Imagine if he said that at ARMYs!! I would 😵)

"Oh Jungkook, you don't have to bring flowers to appreciate me. But since you bought it, I will accept it. Gomawo Jungkook!!!" She said trying to take the Roses. I handed her flowers. Right when she took it she pricked her finger, dropping the roses. Just as planned.