+18

Note: I'm sooo sorry I wasn't here for a month. It has been a tough day especially when I'm fasting. I'm so sorry. Please keep reading. Thank you.

(HaNa's POV)

We went inside the portal and it magically teleported us home, "safely". Our body hit the ground hard. Yein and I groaned in pain. Yein rubbed her head. "Agh! I wish they were nicer.." Yein said.

We were okay and stood up. We walked downstairs to the living room. I sat on the sofa while Yein grabbed pillows for me.

I asked Yein. "Yein, all those crazy stuff happened, including being kidnapped and going to hell, don't you think it's weird?" She thought about it for awhile and shrugged.

"I don't know. All I can say is the hell part, we were with both vampires, the twins, Jungkook and Taehyung. We even gave up our blood!" She said.

Looks like I have to explain. "No no! Think about the first time we met Taehyung and Jungkook. Me and Taehyung met and gave me a chocolate, we met Jungkook, things get weirder.....you got sick, Jungkook-" I gasped for air after that.

"Calm down HaNa. Now calmly explain what you are trying to say, arraseo?" I took deep breaths and continued. "Okay. You got sick, Jungkook came suddenly, Taehyung didn't wanted talk about it-" I stopped for awhile.

"Breathe." Yein said. "Right, Taehyung didn't wanted to talk about it, we met the twins at school, we went shopping, they were gone, we went to hell and found illusions about my past and now-" I stopped for the last time.

Yein nodded. "And now, we are here. What did you find weird while I explained?" I asked Yein. She blinked twice and rubbed her head. "The......um.....illusion part. Any illusions you saw that shocked you? I guess?"

"Yes. I saw my dad in the illusion. I don't know if it's real, but an accident happen in it. Again, I don't know if it happened or not." I said while staring at the wall.

"Those tragic car accidents?" "Yeah."

(??????)

"It's the right time for that you show her." "What?"

*A cage appears with a person inside* "Don't do this. It will be ruined! Please!!"

"Oh....it's you again. The one who made it happen." "Show her this, and you will finally be...-"

"I know Appa, I know."

"What about me?" "You will have to show her this."

"A rose? That's it?!"

"Not just any rose, it's a special rose. Prick her finger, and you know what to do next."

"Thanks Appa. You are the best."

"Soon, the both of you will get enough strength to survive the lunar moon."

"Oh I hate that. Our powers would decrease!! We can't do much by that time."

"Blood taste better. Especially with our....heh...target."

"You have no time to waste, go!"

"Thanks a lot Appa. I will bring success with all your hard work soon."

"That's my boy." "Me?!"

"That's my boy~ss."

(Yein Chorong's POV)

"Dang! Those are weird illusion you had. Especially the ghosts. I don't think it's even your past!" I said while sipping tea. "I know."

We waited for 3 hours to see if Taehyung and Jungkook will come back. It's 5:48 PM. "You know Yein, I think we skipped 3 days of class." HaNa said.

I almost chocked on my tea. "We did? Wow, it felt like 2 hours. Wish it could be longer." I lay on the sofa. "You don't care about school anymore?"

"Nope." I finished my tea and placed on the table. "I wish it was longer too actually." She said, laying on the sofa.

"Wait," she continued. "You mean that you want all of that to happen longer?! All those running and fainting, you want it longer?!" "HaNa, not those stuff! I meant about going somewhere without worrying stuff." "At hell..."

"Not that!!" I said. "Fine, geez." We finally checked the time, it was 6:00 PM. "I wanna go to sleep." I said. "Me too." She yawned. "Let's sleep. It has been a long day." I suggested. We went upstairs to wash up and get ready to sleep.

We decided to sleep downstairs together. A little friend's night out...or in. We both showed up in fluffy pajamas with socks. "We should do this often." HaNa said.

"If only this was "our" hideout. We could do this often." I said. She sighed. " I know..." "HaNa, make me hot chocolate with small marshmallows. Lots of them." I said.

"Since when I was your butler?" "Aww....why not?" I gave her a pouty face. She groaned. "Fine, as long as we sleep by 9:00 PM." She said. I smiled and clapped my hands.

"Thanks a lot." "What friends are for."

~To Be Continued~