+20

(Yein Chorong's POV)

HaNa decided to wait near the stairs. I stayed at the table alone. I felt a presence of somebody watching me so I looked around. Luckily, no one was. That is until then, a note fell in front of me. I picked up the note on the table and read what it said.

Meet me at the garden. I have a surprise for you.

Please be there after school.

You will know who I am once you meet me there.

It was just a simple meet up with someone but who? "Who might be the person to send me this letter at this moment? Surely not HaNa, right?" I asked myself. Was it the bullies? Oh I hope not. I kept the note....or letter inside my pocket.

I went to the place I expected HaNa would be. I looked around, but she wasn't anywhere to be found. Weird. Maybe...she got bulied by those group of girls!! Oh I have to see her at class later. Don't you ever touch my friend, you bullies.

The bell ringed. I immediatly ran up to class. I arrived at the class to see that HaNa wasn't at class yet. I got alarmed. Where is she? She must be in trouble! I checked for the 2nd time before going out searching her. "I hope your okay"

As soon as I got out the door, HaNa was walking towards the class. I ran to her. "HaNa, gwenchanha? I was so worried!" I said. "What are you talking about I'm completely fine!" She said. "But where did you go?"

She hesitated to answer. "I....-" The teacher was 20 meters away. HaNa pulled me inside the class. We went to our seats quickly. We greeted the teacher and sat back down. "Alright class. Since I have to do something important, you may do anything you want."

Everyone got excited. "As long as nobody goes out. No noise." She ended. Everyone agreed and people starting to move to other places. I on the other hand, will talk with HaNa. "So, where did you actually go?" I asked her.

The bullies were eyeballing us. She looked around just in case the bullies don't peep in. "Arraseo, here is what happened. I was near the stairs by that time. He sneaked behind my back and i was shocked..-"

"Wait, he who?" I asked curiously. "Taehyung."

(What happened)

(HaNa's POV)

"H-hey Taehyung, how are you d-doing?" I stuttered. He was wearing his school uniform with a jacket. Obviously covering his face. He just stared at my throat. "Follow me." He said. His throat was dry. "What?" "Follow me." I started to worry about him. Everyone there was watching us. We went to a place more secret.

"Are you sick? Do you need to go to the washroom?" I asked him. "Follow me...please." He said. I was just worried about him. "Taehyung, I'm extremely worried about you. Why do I-"

"I said follow me!" He scolded. I was shocked a little. He got closer to my face. "No!" I refused to follow Taehyung. Where are we going anyways? "What?" He asked. "No.." I crossed my arms and shook my head.

He sighed. "Fine, come here." He said, trying to whisper something in my ear. My face immediately showed a confused face. Suddenly he was mad, suddenly he was calm. What the heck, Taehyung! He is just using me isn't he?! Oh my god why didn't I realized this before?

But it might actually be something important because he is whispering to me. He got closer to my ear and finally told me why do I have to follow him.

"Saranghaeyo." He whispered in my ear, nervously. His voice changed immediately.

I was in deep shock. What? He.....liked me this past weeks? But, we only met....not too long ago. Mixed emotions rushed in me. I don't know what am I supposed to do, either cry or be happy about it. I am happy but also emotional at the same time. I didn't know what to do, so I tried to not believe him.

"Taehyung, are you joking?" I asked. He changed his eye color to brown choco eyes and made eyes contact. "HaNa, its true. I'm not even joking." I didn't believe him at all. "Taehyung, just stop that and tell me why I need to follow you." He sighed. I started to cross my arms again. "I even bought you a bracelet..." He handed out a box.

I took it from his hand and looked what was inside. There was 2 colorful bracelets inside carved with T❤️H. I was shocked again. There was even glitter on it. "I actually kept this for a long time." He said coming closer to me. "Do you like it? I customized it myself. Took me a week to do it. All that hard work just for you HaNa."

I couldn't explain how shocked I was. Its just....he is so nice. "Taehyung...thank you." I smiled nervously. He smiled and we exchanged bracelets. It fitted our wrists. How is he so sweet?? I can hardly even believe a vampire has a kind heart. I was so happy, I had forgotten what happened earlier.

"Oh yeah, I have another surprise! Follow me." He grabbed my hand and brought me somewhere. I wondered where we were going since we were running across the field. We ran towards the Storage Room. We went inside the Storage Room.

"Why are we here?" I asked Taehyung. He was still holding my hands. We were standing in front of a wooden door that says "Do not enter". "What we are about to enter is something really important to you. I'm sorry." He said. I didn't understand him. Wait, what did he mean by "I'm sorry"? Is it something bad? Oh I hope not...

All those questions made me dizzy. "Open the door." Taehyung backed 2 steps from me. I hesitated to open the door. I always thought what might happen after opening the door. "Go on, open the door. I'll wait." He said crossing his arms while humming. I held the doorknob and twisted it open.

The room was dark but when he switched the lights on, I could see. The first thing I saw was someone wearing a rice sack tied on to a wooden chair. Taehyung stepped in and closed the door behind me. He opened the sack and stepped back. "Yah! Sleepy head! Wake up, your daughter is here." He shouted at the man.

The man was bruised from head to toe. I was quite scared that Taehyung might have tortured him or something. The man got conscious. He blinked multiple times before finally looking around. "Taehyung, what is this??" I asked Taehyung.

"You don't know?" He asked. I shook my head. Who is that man anyways? What is so important about him? Taehyung sighed. "HaNa! I'm glad to-" He coughed. I got even more worried. "-see you again!" The man said. I was confused. "How did you know my name?" "You don't know who I am?" He asked.

I shook my head again. "I'm your father, HaNa."

(Stop)

(Taehyung' POV)

"I'm watching you" I whispered to myself. Meanwhile, the bullies approached me. "Hello Taehyung! Boy, today is boring..." The leader said. The rest of the group agreed. "Why don't you hang out with us tomorrow? We can go to the garden!" They all were waiting for my reply.

I was just staring at HaNa. I knew what she was talking about with Yein. I turned to the bullies. "No thank you. Now leave me alone." I said with a cold tone. They were disappointed. They walked away. Some people were fangirling in their head. I don't really care.

All I care is for my one and only, HaNa. My sweet angel.

~to be continued~

(Note)
I'm sorry for being on a hiatus without telling you guys. I'm really a bad author. I don't even know why I was on a hiatus. I'm sorry *bows 90 degrees*. I will be active as usual, 1 chapter per week. I'm sorry for the inconvenience my readers. I hope you like my stories. Keep reading.

(Haha! I can't believe I'm publishing it at school. Lucky me.)

Now push away the serious ones and focus on changes. Now, Yein's name will change. Instead of just Yein Chorong, she will have a Kim at the front which makes Kim Yein Chorong. This was a feedback from my cousins after saying that Yein and Chorong is both like the name. So adding her father's name, which is Kim completes her name. I wanted to keep the Chorong because I thought it really suited her. I hope you all understand.

That's all for today, BYE~