+7

(Yein Chorong's POV)

I. FINALLY. SLEPT! I was awake for the whole day until the next night came. My eyes were red as........red it could be.......Damn.

I woke up and went downstairs without getting changed......yet. Omma was cooking something at the back and it smells delicious. I went to the kitchen to see her cooking eggs.

I looked at her for a complete 5 seconds and she finally turned around to see me. She was surprised until she almost spilled the eggs. I helped her hold the pan.....she was still cooking it.

"Oh thank goodness.........and finally you have slept yesterday." My omma said. I just smiled at her. "Don't you want to go to HaNa's house? She might be too worried to come here." Omma said.

I just nodded and sat down at the table. I thought of those memories where HaNa used to go and collect newspapers around the neighborhood because she was poor back then.

But look at her now......she has 4 phones.....her mom is an artist and......I don't know where her dad is actually. I decided to ask my mom some questions while she is cooking.

"Omma, can I ask you questions about.....HaNa's family?" I asked. She turned around. "Arraseo......what is it?" She said.

"Where is HaNa's appa?" I asked. She froze for awhile. "We should talk about this while we eat okay?" She said. Is this like a private talk? Arraseo then Omma. "I will get changed Omma!" I said.

"Nae......" she said. I ran upstairs to get changed into my tights with long red sleeved shirt. I tied my hair into a ponytail and finally went down.

"Are you going anywhere?" My mom asked. I saw that her yummy eggs are done. There is also orange juice that my mom made by an orange itself...I mean like.....it's an orange juice right? Okay okay stop.

"Nae, I'm visiting HaNa after......" I stopped and looked at the time, it's 11:57 pm. It's still schooling time."......after school....." I said. Yes, I didn't go to school. "Arraseo little rabbit. Come and eat, you haven't eat since yesterday even though you went to school yesterday." she said.

I sat down at the table with Omma. We are eating "Sunny Side Up" eggs with pepper on top......wait, I don't eat eggs with pepper.

"Omma, why did you put pepper on my egg? I don't like pepper." I said. Omma looked at the eggs. "I didn't put pepper.....why would I do that anyways?" She said. I looked back at the eggs, confused.

"Just try it.....it's yummy." Omma said. I raised my shoulders and ate it. I munched and munched.

"Mmmm.....yummy! I never knew it's....so...." I felt sleepy and things went blurry. I fell down my chair.....only to see the world, turning black. I only heard screams and sirens. It looked so colorful but at the same time, it's black. It's faded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I hope she is okay...." someone said. "Please wake up....." said another. I opened my eyes slowly to see Omma crying with my aunt. "Omma......" I said. She was shocked and hugged me.

"Oh what happened to you? Why did you suddenly sleep?" Omma asked. "I slept? Hello? Is this sleeping to you?" I said to Omma.

"That was very disrespectful to Omma....." my aunt said. "Mianhae, Omma." I said. Then, the doctor came in. "I have checked her condition, she can go soon." The doctor said. He looks young to me.....damn he is hot.