+2

~2 Days Later~

(Kim Taehyung's POV)

After class, I wanted to meet HaNa at the pond. For some reason, she said she was busy. The pond had benches for us to sit down. We waited for her there since she had extra class. "Hey what are u thinking about? Cheer up a little!" Jungkook said. "I'm waiting for my......um.....friend." I said. "Who?"

"Hmm....just my friend.....HaNa.." I said. He nodded. It went silent for awhile. "Wait....you like her?" Jungkook asked. "Hell no I don't!" I glared at him. He scoffed and turned away. I drank my ice tea and finished it instantly.

Then, I saw HaNa walking alone, holding books....it looks like she is sad. I went towards her. Never seen her that sad.....she was sobbing. "Hey.....gwenchanha? Where is Yein?" I asked her.

"Yein is sick.....she can't come to school today." I was quite surprised. Did Jungkook do something? Maybe.....who knows. She sobbed even more. She was holding my left hand. Welp.

"Jin-jinjja? We should visit her." I stuttered. I was quite nervous since she was holding my hand. "We should....let's go" she said. She sniffed and let go of my hand. Then, someone called me.

"Yahh! Taehyung! Come here!" Jungkook is calling me, again......what does he want now?

"Aren't you scared you might be falling for her.....u know..." he said. I hit Jungkook as I understood his reference. "Not yet hyung....not yet....." I answered. The bell ringed.....it's time to go back home. I was about to talk to HaNa....I guess I better walk home. No....to Yein's house.

"Taehyung.....your seriously not scared?" Jungkook asked while walking to the gates. "I told you already.....not yet." I answered.

"But what if you are?"

I just gave him a smirk. He understands....

"Arraseo...I love that idea." Jungkook smiled.

(Choi HaNa's POV)

I was curious about what Taehyung and the mysterious guy we saw at class earlier were talking. So....to brighten up the mood, I ask what his name were. "What is your name?" I asked. They both stopped walking.

"Him?" Taehyung pointed at the mysterious guy. The mysterious guy inturupted us. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook please....." I don't know why, but he sounds like Yein's type.....

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook. Oh yeah! Are you guys following me?" They look at each other, confused.

"Where?" Jungkook asked. "To Yein's House....she's my friend. She is sick today...." Taehyung nodded.....finally understanding what I said. Except for Jungkook.

Taehyung got excited. "I'm following!" "Sure..." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled except Jungkook...... "Jungkook?" I asked, curiously. "Oh....um...let's go!" He said. It looks like he lied,

It took us 2 minutes by foot to her house. Damn her house is far......not! I knocked at the door, twice. "Hello? Is anybody there? We would like to see Yein!" I said. Nobody answered for awhile. Then, someone opened the door......it's her mom.

"Oh hi HaNa! And- woah, how did Yein get friends already?" We laughed, except Jungkook. Her reaction was hilarious! But she just smiled at us. "Nae, like I said, Yein is friendly!" She looked inside and back at us. "Right.....come inside." We all went inside to be welcomed with a luxurious home painted red with 4 big sofas that has cup holders. Talk about first class!

Taehyung and Jungkook were stunned. They stared at the red painted wall. "Woah....her house is huge!" Taehyung said. "I know right! Did you refresh the living room?" I asked. Yein's mom nodded. "Make yourself comfortable while I make some tea arraseo?" Yein's mom said.