+4

(HaNa's POV)

I finally got home! I opened the door to find Omma watching television. It is 8:50 PM. "Omma! I'm home!" I said. She stood up and was happy. "There you are! Where have you been?" She asked. "Well......I went to Yein's House because she was sick." I took of my shoes and put it outside.

"Yein is sick?? Why didn't you tell me this?" At the same time, I put my bag near the sofa and finally took off my socks and put in the "Dirty Clothes Basket".

"She just told me this morning." I said. "Ah, arraseo. You should go upstairs and sleep......wait, have you eaten?" She asked. "I did Omma.....Yein's mom made us Cookies with tea." She nodded. I went upstairs while Omma watches television still. She seemed to watch an old movie or....like a clip about....-Ugh, I don't know anymore...

I finally got upstairs to my room. I got changed, brushed my teeth like my mom told me to and wore my favorite night mask with eyes on it. I already snuggled in my bed when suddenly, I remembered something.......vampires. I got up and went for "Study Time".

I tried combining when we first met, Taehyung hesitated to tell that his dad bought his chocolate at China with the mysterious and dark Jungkook. That and that....blah blah blah. I don't have evidence. All I had was just a question asking myself, am I every gonna sleep like this?? Then trying to combine vampire being the son of the devil..........wha? And that they A.L.W.A.Y.S. wear a jacket with a hoodie, covering almost their whole face. It wasn't working. It had the same result as earlier. I wanted to give up when suddenly, I had an idea. I went to sleep for the next day.

But sleeping wasn't my plan......it's something involving Taehyung and Jungkook. I wanna see if they act like normal people or they really are vampires. Whatever, goodnight.

(Jungkook's POV)

I stayed at Yein's roof until 9:30PM and finally decided to get to my......"house". Well, more of like a hideout. "Yeah, I should go. Don't wanna wake up late for Yein, right?" I said to myself. I jumped of the roof like there was pillows on the streets.

I was just walking like nothing can stop me until I heard bushes shaking. I stopped walking. I wasn't scared, since nothing can scare me. It sounds like the sound of bushes is at my left. I went to the bush and found 2 boys there.

"Wait, who are you?" I asked them. They got out the bushes and showed themselves. It was twins. They had different hair color though. "Wait, you guys ar-" "Nae......hello again."

"What do you want now twins, my one and only-" "Exactly!! The girl you....love so much, you almost took her freaking soul." The one with red hair said. "Why would you want her? She is mine! Go find your own one!"

They looked at each other. "Minahae but, we twins don't really care about that." "You can't take her.....she is mine! I might die without her!" "Since you love her too much, we are giving you a chance, either you want to trigger a forgotten emotion and falling into a 2 day nightmare, or let us take her." The other one said.

I thought for awhile. "I don't know!" "Arraseo, let's go hyung. We got some girl snatching to do." The red one said. "No! Wait! Fine! I will do the first one!" "Good decision hyung." The other one said.

"As long as I have my one and only Yein Chorong." I said. They smiled "Arraseo then." They disappeared instantly. "Can't I just have my beloved Yein?" I asked myself and walked "home".

(Taehyung's POV)

It's the next day.....it's time to go to school. I woke up getting ready for school. Packed my Mathematics text book.......the only book I left at home.....After that, I tried waking Jungkook up.