I Won't Be Around °(ಗдಗ。)°

Anyeong! This is not a chapter. This is just to inform you why I'm not going to be around. And yes, I won't be around next week. 2 weeks later I will finally be back.

Because I won't be around is that I have my exams. Yes, E.X.A.M. All the high hopes from my parents and all the playing with this iPad mini (actually, I used it for many good educational reasons. Practicing piano for example) that could affect my exam led me to studying. More homework, revision, reading, you name it. Everything I said, revision and homework is what I was doing since Tuesday. Still doing it.

Well then, why am I here? Why do I have to waste time with you guys? No, I came here with permission from my dad, thank goodness. Without informing you readers, you guys would literally wait. I don't want to do that. Being so guilty is my weakness now.

Looks like is almost time to go. I have to prepare for something. Someone, kind of like a VIP or something is coming to my school. Forgot why he came. Since I'm in Girl Scouts, I had to sew buttons on a piece of cloth. We had to show it to....um....him.

Argh, what am I taking about? I was only here to inform you readers that I'm not here for a week. I should end this by saying....

Bye~! (*'∀`)