+16

(Taehyung's POV)

"Don't worry hyung. Appa already check your emotions. He said that you can trigger it anytime. So, we are going home soon...." I stopped. I frowned a bit. I played with my fingers for....some reason. He tilted his head. "Why? Anything wrong?" Jungkook asked.

We are in a room where Appa treats people even though he isn't up for that. It's like a little Hospital in here. All the equipment is all in a Hospital. Jungkook is lying down on a bed. There are 6 bright lights above him as if it's a surgery room. I wonder how he did all this alone. I bet he broke it tons of times. Haha! Whatever. I'm thinking too much. "Ah, I'm just a little nervous for you hyung." I lied. We went silent. The only thing we can hear is footsteps. Wonder why.

Jungkook started to feel tired. I gave him a sedative earlier. He yawned loudly. He went to his comfortable position and slept. He didn't snore, that's a good thing. "Goodnight hyung. See ya tomorrow." I said and walked to the door, quietly.

I was about to open the doorknob when suddenly, Yein and HaNa burst in. I looked at them, shocked. "Huh?!" How did they....? "Wh-what?" HaNa stood still. My eyes widened in disbelief. What.....have....we...done?!" Yein said.

"I'm dead....for real." HaNa said. No! They know my secret!! How did they open the door?! I hid they key perfectly in my diary!! Unless.....no...no no no!!! They.....they saw my diary! "H-HaNa? How did you get here....huh?!" I said coming closer to both of them.

HaNa started to step up. "M-mianhae....but I-"

"How did you find my diary?! I told you already! You can't open that door!!" I said. While talking, I felt thirsty. Haven't drink since Monday. "I'm gonna get real now. Get ready." I said and turning my head against HaNa. "N-no...What are y-you doing?" HaNa asked.

I came closer to her. My eyes turned red, my fangs were ready and I became pale. HaNa's eyes were wide open. She soon realized what's happening. "T-Taehyung? Are you-" "Yes.....angel. Finally, I have a chance....." I said and went even closer. I was about to grab her arm when she ran away.
(Waiting for someone in the comments)

Yein shouted. "HaNa! Ru-" Befre she could finish, I covered Yein's mouth. I hold her very tight."Mphhmhm!" She tried wriggling out my reach but she couldn't.

She started to breath slowly and finally, she lost her breath and fainted. Her body was lifeless. I dragged her near Jungkook, who is still sleeping from the sedative he was given earlier. "I'm sorry but you are sleeping on the floor. Hahaha!" I chuckled.

"Stay here." I said (even though they both are asleep) and ran outside to find HaNa. She can't run away from me. She is only a mortal. And I.....am...- I heard running footsteps. That must be HaNa. I can smell her. She ran inside......

Appa's Room?! What the.....how did she find that place?! Urgh! She must have used the elevator. I ran to the elevator and pressed the "King's Room". I wonder why Appa isn't back yet. The elevator reached the "Kings Room".

I smelled her again, she is in the....... "Maze Of Truths"! Perfect!! It's not that far from here. It's only at a door behind Appa's throne. Maybe she thought it was an exit! Whatever, stop. Now, it's finding time. Hahahahaha!!

(HaNa's POV)

I ran to the exit I found earlier, behind the Kings throne. I was glad I made it. "Yes!!! My way to freedom!!". I opened the door to stumble upon a.....MAZE?!? WHAT?! A maze?! No!!! I hate mazes!! I groaned and decided to find my way out the maze.

The maze is all black, like coal. "Hmm, I wonder why there is a maze." I asked myself. I started walking inside but it bounced me back, like a force field. I was confused. "Huh? What happened?" I tried going inside the maze but again, it won't let me in.

"Let me-" I stopped for awhile and tried going in. "Go in!!!" I continued but I couldn't go inside that maze. Suddenly, a voice came out. "Who dares to enter the maze without my permission?" A boy's voice asked.

"Um....mianhae but, I'm trying to escape. A vampire is chasing me!" I said. He laughed. "The game starts now, angel." I different voice came out. "Hold on, that Taehyung! Crap, better get out here quickly." I said and the maze finally let me in.
(Sigh, it's gonna be long)

I tried going straight but a dead end. Then, I turned back went to the left and found 3 doors. Seriously?? What's with soooo many doors?! This should be the "Door Castle" instead. The doors were purple.

"I should go to the middle one." I said to myself. I opened the door and found a metal cage inside. It was a dark atmosphere with stars. There were ghost flying inside the cage, as if it was trapped. I was terrified because of their facial expressions.

They were crying. They were shouting soo loud, I had to cover my ears. One of the ghost looks like a pretty girl. But still, I was terrified of their facial expressions. I closed the door and tried the left door.

This time, there was a farm with a man. He was milking the cows. He waved at me and I waved at him back. He looks like.......me. Is that my.......Smack! The door was shut. Good thing I wasn't in it. But really, is that...who I think it was?

I rubbed my head, thinking who that man was. "Never mind. I should just keep on going." The right door is the last one before I go to the other 4 paths I found. I opened the door and saw......Omma?!

I was in shock. "Wait..what?" Omma is with a mysterious man. It looks like......my dad? Is that him? It looks like their house was burnt down. They were hugging each other. I decided to shut the door and move on.

Was that my Appa? Did he pass away? What happened to him? "URGH! These questions are just bothering me!" I shouted to myself. I feel like there is no answer to this mystery. I walked to the last path and found a man, standing and facing me. He is wearing a red jacket with a hoodie, covering his face.

I didn't know who he is since I could only see his soft, red lips. "Anyeonghaseyo. Is there a way out of this maze?" I asked the man. He started getting closer. "Nae, there is. Only one question and you will be out of here." He said.

I got excited. "Jinjja? Then what is it?" I asked the man. "Can you guess......who I am?" I was a little disappointed. How am I supposed to guess? I can't even see his face!! "Hmm...what a trick question." I said and began thinking.

"Are you....my cousin, Se Jun? He is 16, a year older than me." I asked the man. "No, I'm not your cousin. He can't even reach here." He said. I went back to my deep thinking. He sighed. "Do you need a clue?" My eyes sprung. "Nae, please."

"Alright, I will give you only 3 clues. I will say the first one." He said. "Clue number 1, I am the same age as you." "Hm....that's kinda tricky. All I know is a old friend of mine, Jihun." I said. He groaned in disbelief.

"Am I wrong......again?" I asked him. He seems mad. "Clue number 2, I'm your friend at your new school." He said. Oh, Yein? Nah, I don't think so. Maybe it's....

"Jungkook? He seems like a nice guy." I said. I waited for his response. He smacked his face. "Wow......how are you so dumb?" He said. "Mian, I'm just trying to guess......maybe clue number 3?" I said, calmly.

He took a deep breath. "Arraseo then, but stay still." He slowly opened his hoodie, revealing his face. "Now you know who I am, right?" He said. I was shocked. "N-no way....." I said in disbelief. He had blond-ish hair and those soft lips...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Taehyung.

~to be continued~