+12

(Taehyung's POV)

"Not just you.....Yein also." I said to HaNa. Her eyes widened in disbelief. She was speechless. "Why didn't you tell me this.....before?" She asked. I stopped. "I couldn't. You would freak out anyways....." I said.

She sighed and went downstairs, leaving me at the bedroom. I lay backwards on my bed to rest for awhile. What I didn't realized was that Jungkook isn't here yet.

"Wait where is Jungkook?" I asked myself. I looked around first before going downstairs. I saw Yein outside and went to her. "Oh hey Taehyung! Just watering the plants outside. Anything you want to tell me?" She asked me with a cheerful tone.

"Um...." I hesitated a bit. "Go on Taehyung. I believe you." Yein said. "You know what? Why not later? I have to do something first." I said. "Oh....arraseo." I walked inside the house and went up back.

I looked through the mirror and looked through it. "I'm a monster. I was meant to be destroyed in the first place." I said to myself. Appa......you made me a monster by-

I heard knockings at the door so I opened the door. It was HaNa. "What do you want..." I asked. "Hey Taehyung, are we allowed to go out for awhile?" She asked me. "Wait, where are you going?" I asked her.

"It's been a long time since Yein and me hanged out. We thought of going outside for a day." She said. Hanged out? What the hell is that? "Umm....hang out? You mean like hang yourself?" I asked her.

I had no idea what does hang out mean. She tilted her head in confusion. "Wait, you have never hung out before?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "What is that? If you um....."hanged out" you would have died." I said. "That's a pity. You should come with us actually!" She said. "But what is....hanging out?" I asked her again.

"Oh just get changed. It will be fun!" She said. "Fun? Hmm.....arraseo. Whatever you say." I said. I pushed her out so I could change.

"Yah! Why did you push me out?!" She shouted. "Yah! I need privacy too!" I replied. "Wear something the trends today!" She said. "Arraseo!!" I said.

"Okay I'm ready!!" I said wearing my favorite black and a T-Shirt that said "Hands off me" with blue jeans. I went downstairs to see HaNa and Yein had already changed. "Oh.....nice!" HaNa said. Her left eyes was still covered with a long napkin.

"It's not much. After all, we are just going to a nearby mall." I said. I went to the kitchen and drinked grape juice. "You have any money?" HaNa asked me.

"Oh now I'm going to pay all the thing you buy?!" I asked. "Exactly!" Yein said. I groaned but the girls just laugh. Then, Jungkook went downstairs. "Jungkook.....are you coming too?"

"Yeah....Yein told me to so....." Jungkook ran to the kitchen and drank the same juice as I did. "Looks like everything is done, should we go now?" Yein asked HaNa.

"Let's go!" HaNa said. We walked outside and tried to find a taxi. "Taxi! Taxi!!!" Yein shouted. Finally, the taxi came. "Go to the nearest mall around here." I said.

"Arraseo." The taxi driver said. I gave him 15,000 ₩. "Oh this is too-" I inturupted him. "Keep the change..." I said.

~A little fast forward~

"We are here!" HaNa said. We walked into the Mall and went to the park, outside. "Here we are, at the fountain!" Yein said. "Woah......" I said.