Introduction

Please check out our new book Somebody's Soulmate!!!

Quick little note before getting into the story here. If you're reading this currently, 2019, keep in mind that we first wrote this book six years ago making us the ages of fifteen, and sixteen. We just came across our account, and as I re-read this obviously we lacked knowledge on somethings, and well others are just kinda cringe, ha. But we're shocked at just how many people actually read this back then! So thank you! As our young adult years have brought on new experiences, and knowledge we're in the process of getting together to write something new. So feel free to check that out when it's published! Thank you to everyone who read this, who who is currently in the process of reading it. It means a lot. Enjoy.

"I'm so happy we're out of here!" Austin said, leading the way out the high school doors.

"Yeah, you're tellin' me man!" Lucas, Austin's best friend, agreed.

"Can we go back to your place?" I, Paige Roberts, whispered into Austin's ear.

"Yeah but Luke's coming too hun." Austin said before I rolled my eyes.

The blonde idiot always had to come along. I have never really gotten along with Luke. Before I had started dating Austin, Luke was always a dick to my friends and I.

But that was probably because Jenna, one of my best-friends admitted that she had a crush on him so he felt superficial around us.

"Sorry to ruin your plans, Paigey-poo." Lucas said as I wrapped my arm around Austin's waist.

"I told you not to call me that, Mucus." I replied. I glanced up at Austin's face, and saw that a small smile appeared as he shook his head.

"Yeah, well at least I don't smell like it." Lucas said as we walked down the sidewalk to Austin's car. "Dude, it still smells like her in here." Lucas added, scrunching his nose up as he climbed in the back seat.

"It's about to smell like a dead boy if you don't--"

"Paige, ignore him." Austin said, stopping me.

"I don't get why he has to tag along. Doesn't he have a... Oh wait what girl would like him?" I asked.

"Um, your friend does." Lucas replied.

"Just shut up... Okay Luke." Austin laughed.

I glanced side ways at Austin, giving him a glare.

"What?" He smiled at me.

"I don't get why you're laughing..." I replied.

"Well, he's currently looking at you so.... I don't understand why you don't think he shouldn't be laughing." Lucas said.

"You're going back to the zoo for summer right?" I turned around in my seat, snapping at him.

"Naw, but I heard they need some keepers and you could go take care of your own kind." Lucas replied. He always had a good comeback.

"Whatever, it's so bright out." I said, putting down my sun visor. A little mirror stared back at me.

"Checkin' the fangs?" Lucas asked.

I reclined my seat and slammed it back on his lap hard.

"Bitch" Lucas said, trying to push it off him.

Austin just laughed and stared up at the red light ahead of us.

"Austin, damn dude, just take me home..." Lucas said looking at the window.

I slowly rose my seat up as Luke mumbled."That's what I thought asshole."

"Dude did you really want to go home?" Austin asked.

He had already given me a headache and I just wanted to cuddle and watch movies.

"Yeah, I'll just see you later at the party." Luke said.

"You never told me you were going with Luke..." I said looking back at Luke, then back to Austin.

"That makes a difference? A party is a party babe." Luke smiled at me.

"Don't call her babe...." Austin said turning in his seat a little bit.

"It does. I'd like to keep my boyfriend. Not have you try to hook him up with other girls."I said as Luke laughed.

"Well damn, maybe he don't wanna stay with a girl that looks like Chewbacca. Give him space. I would have already left you by now, the bitch you are to him."

I clenched my fists together.

"Luke, she's a good girlfriend and I'm not going to leave her. I promise, baby." Austin replied before lying his hand on my thigh. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it while watching the traffic roll by.

"Maybe I should go home..." I said, feeling like an intruder in their big party night.

"Paige, c'mon." Austin said rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I looked at him, and his big brown eyes made me forget everything that was said.