Chapter 2

After 'You're Next' Austin mentioned the idea of getting on Netflix so we put on the movie  'LOL'. Okay, so maybe I put it on, but Austin had put on the first one so I decided it was only fair. 

"Paige, this is too girly. I don't get why you girls like this kind of stuff." He sighed before he kissed my forehead. 

"We like this stuff because it's cute and well... He's cute." I said as Douglas Booth came up on the screen. 

"You honestly think he's cute? I..." He began to say.

 "Yes, but not as cute as you..." I began to say before his phone went off. 

"It's Luke. I should probably tell him I'm not going to show up." Austin said. I nodded as he slid the bar over to answer Mucus's call. 

"Dude, where are the hell are you?" Lucas asked, obviously sounding tipsy.

 "I'm with my girlfriend. Are you okay man?" Austin asked before a laugh.

 I couldn't hold back my giggle.

  "I'm--I'm hangin' dude.  The mattress broke and I--" Lucas couldn't carry on talking without bursting out laughing with a girl I heard in the background.

  "Don't get hurt man or do something stupid. Call me if you need picked up." Austin said before hanging up. 

 I shook my head. "He is so stupid. Wait until the cops get there..." I said, getting up off Austin's bed.

 "I know, babe.  It's not a bad idea that we just stayed here."  Austin said, getting up to wrap his arms around my waist. 

 I bent down to get my purse off his floor, shoving my back end up against him.  He put his hands on my thighs and began rubbing them inward.

"Austin..." I began to say before his door opened and his sister came in.

 "Austin I'm..." She began to say. 

"Hey Jessica..." He said. 

I awkwardly moved out in front of Austin and sat my purse down on his dresser. 

"You're um home late from running errands." Austin said. "Yeah, um I hung out with a friend." She blushed. 

"Ooh..." I said jokingly. 

"A guy friend?" Austin asked. 

"Austin shut up..." I giggled slapping his arm.

 "Why would you..." Jessica began to ask.

 "You blushed while you said you were out, your hair is a mess... What would you be doing with a girl looking like you do now?" He replied.

"OH my god Austin..." Jessica said. "It's one of my friends from work. He works in the office next door to mine." She added. 

"Before you tell me what you guys do on those desks, just don't." Austin replied.

 I giggled. "You're a dork." I said, defending Jessica.

 "He does not get that from me though. I'll see you guys later. Going to go fix my hair before mom sees it and assumes something." Jessica said before winking at me. 

Then she left, shutting the door behind her. "Do you...want to?" Austin asked me. He was pulling down his zipper slowly as he asked me.

"No hun, I told you I'm waiting until the right moment." I said with a smile. 

He came up and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. 

"That's what I was hoping you'd say." He said before kissing me sweetly on the lips. "We will wait for marriage together if that's what you want." He promised me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.