Meeting Up or Nah?

(Sorry the picture is sideways.) Maya's POV
It was a beautiful Saturday morning or afternoon as I should say. Wait it's the afternoon already? No that can't be right. I have to meet Lucas at 2:00. You're probably like so what it's not like people wake up at 2:00. Well you are wrong. Once I woke up at 5:00 pm. I check my alarm clock and I see it's only 11:30. Thank goodness. I decide to get up and I do my morning routine. (Outfit above but you probably already know that.) I go downstairs and I see my mom and Shawn on the couch watching Modern Family. "Hey baby girl you're up before the afternoon." My mom says. I laugh because it's true. "Hey kid." Shawn said. "Hey Shawn." I said as I walked into the kitchen because I smelled cinnamon rolls. "I see you got dress on the weekend. Which is rare. So you must be going out." Mom said. "Yeah I'm going to Central Park to meet up with my friend." I said eating a cinnamon roll. "Which friend? Riley or Farkle?" Mom said. "This boy I started talking to. His name is Lucas." I said going back to kitchen to get another cinnamon roll. "Are you sure you're just meeting up? I trust you with Farkle because he's dating Riley. But I don't trust this boy." Shawn said. "Relax Shawn. We're just meeting up. Plus he has a girlfriend." I said. "Ok. I trust him." Shawn said. He only trusts him because he has a girlfriend. "Mom I heading over to Riley's for a little bit." I said. "Ok." She says as I walk into my room. I figured since I have time I would tell Riley that I'm going to be friends with Lucas. I hope she understands. I crawl  out my window to go to Riley's.

5 minutes later.
I'm just arrived at Riley's and I see she is on her bed on her laptop watching Pretty Little Liars. She doesn't know I'm here. I hear her say "Aria just tell Ezra he has a kid already. Geez." (When you make Riley have the reaction as you.) "Hey Riles." I said. She got scared and fell off the bed. She paused the show and said to me "Don't do that." I just laugh. "Yuck Fou." She said reading my sweatshirt. "Listen Riles I need to talk to you about something." I said. "What is it Peaches." She said. "You know how you said I can't be friends with Lucas." I said. "Yeah." Riley said getting off the floor to come sit next to me. "Well I'm friends with him." I said grabbing a pillow to protect myself. "Ok." She said. That's it? I thought she would be more mad. "Really. I can be friends with him." I said. "Maya, me and Farkle just don't want you to get hurt." Riley said. "I won't get hurt. I promise." I said. "Ok." She says as we hug. I decided to stay until 1:45. We spent the time watching Friends and talking. Apparently it's almost her and Farkle's two year anniversary soon. "Riles I gotta go. I'm meeting Lucas at Central Park." I said getting off her bed. "Ok. See you later Peaches." She says. I wave bye and crawl out her window.

I just arrived at Central Park. It's look beautiful. I haven't came here in a long time and in the fall I think it looks beautiful. I should take my art supplies down here and draw. I sit on one of the benches and wait for Lucas.
15 minutes later
Lucas hasn't shown up yet. He's probably stuck in a traffic jam.
30 minutes later
Ok it's 2:45. Lucas must still be in a traffic jam.
15 minutes later
Ok why hasn't Lucas shown up yet? It's 3:00. A snail can show up faster than this.
15 minutes later
I can't believe Lucas stood me up. I'm so mad and sad at the same time. I walk out of Central Park and decide to go to the only I feel like going to. Riley's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I hope you loved the chapter. Before I finish this chapter I need you guys to do something. I need you to comment if you want a social media book which will be Lucaya,Riarkle, and Zayadora. Or comment if you just want a Riarkle book. Love you guys.
~Riley 😜😎
Words: 751