Meeting Mr. Bad Boy

Lucas's POV
I'm in the middle of eating lunch and I see this blonde girl. "Hey Zay, who's the new girl?" I said. "That girl is Maya Hart. She just transferred here." Zay said. "New girl huh." I said. "Dude, you have a girlfriend." Zay said. As if on cue, Missy shows up. "Hey Lukey." She said. "You don't have to be here, you know. You can continue gossiping with your friends." I said. "Oh thank god. I hate you." Missy said. Here's the thing about me and Missy's relationship. We hate each other. We're pretending to date because our parents know each other and they think we make a cute couple. I'm pretty sure Missy hates me more. She's cheated on me at least 5 times. "Zay, this is not a relationship. We hate each other." I said. "I know. But news travels fast around here and you know it. She probably already knows you're dating Missy." Zay said. "I hate it when you're right." I said. "I know man. I know." Zay said. I'm going to find out more about this girl. Maya Hart.
Maya's POV 3 hours later
It's 3 o'clock and my first day of school is over. I can't hang out with Riley today though because she's babysitting her little brother, Auggie. And Farkle has to go to science club. Just as I walk out of school, I see him. Mr. Bad Boy himself. Lucas Friar. Now might be my chance to find out more about him. "Hey are you Lucas Friar?" I said. "Yeah, who are you?" He said. "Maya Hart. New girl." I said. "Your the new girl. Nice to meet you." He said. "Yep I'm the new girl." I said. The conversation was awkward. But 5 minutes later we were talking like we were old friends from preschool. "Hey can I have your number." He said. Ok Maya he wants your number. Just simply write it down on a piece of paper. I don't know why but I was getting a weird feeling in my stomach. I wrote down my number and gave it to him. A minute later I got a text.
Random number: Hey it's Lucas.
I smiled and put in Lucas's name. "Hey I gotta go but on Saturday let's meet up at Central Park." He said. "Don't you have a girlfriend." I said. "It's not a date and she has plans on Saturday." Lucas said smiling. "Well I'll see you later then." I said. "See ya." He said. As we both walk away. Me with a smile on my face. Him. Who knows. All I know is he's a mystery. And I'm going to solve it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Love you guys.
~Riley 😜😎
Words: 462