First Kiss?

Maya's POV
I was sitting in my room finishing my homework watching Pretty Little Liars. Riley was right, this show is good! Anyway, I was doing my homework when I got a text from Lucas.

Lucas: I know you're probably studying for the science exam in 2 days but wanna hang around the city?

Well he was right about the studying part. But I could be done in 10 minutes. I texted him back.

Maya: I'll be done studying in 10 minutes. Meet up at Central Park?

I immediately get a response.

Lucas: There's a new coffee shop right by your building. It's called Central Perk. Meet up there?

I respond with a simple 'Sure.'
I decide to finish studying later so I can get ready for my hangout with Lucas.

My outfit, I decide was good to wear for my da- hangout with Lucas. All I do is take my hair out of the ponytail and brush my hair before heading out the door.

Ok but should I even say where it is?

Riley's POV
"You're probably wondering why I called you all here today." I said.

"I'm missing dance class for this. AGAIN!" Zay told. I snickered a little.

"I DIDN'T LAUGH WHEN FARKLE MENTIONED YOUR SEX LIFE! SO DON'T LAUGH WHEN I MENTION I TAKE DANCE CLASS OR I WILL TELL YOUR FATHER YOU TWO DID THE DEED!" Zay yelled which immediately made me stop laughing.

"Anyway, Riley why did you make us come here?" Farkle said.

"Maya texted me saying how her and Lucas are hanging out. Which means..."

"LUCAYA MEETING!" We all yelled.

"It's weird though. It's our second lucaya meeting without Rebecca." Zay said.

"Zay, she's probably watching us from heaven right now. Happy about this hangout." I said trying to cheer them up.

"Or she's with Lucas who's probably already hanging out with Maya." I said, which made their attention come back to the meeting.

"Ok. So we need Lucaya to kiss or reveal their feelings to each other." I exclaimed.

"Don't you mean Lucas? Maya doesn't like him." Farkle said.

"Yes she does. We had a sleepover after the funeral and she said she liked Lucas." I explained.

"Really!?" They both said happily.

"Yep. And now that Shane is out of the picture, they could reveal their feelings or kiss!" I said excitedly.

"Let's do the kiss one. Revealing feelings is harder." Zay said.

"Ok. I have an idea..."

Maya's POV
"No way! You did not!" I said, trying hard not to laugh at what Lucas said.

"It's true. I cried every time someone died on Harry Potter." Lucas said.

"Why?" I asked, laughing uncontrollably.

"So many people died. Fred, Dobby, Dumbledore, Snape, Bill, Hedwig, Sirius, Lupin, Colin and more. The only people I was happy about dying was Voldemort and the people he worked for." Lucas said.

"But their fictional!" I shouted.

"Still."

"Anyway, how's it like living with your Aunt Zoey?" I asked.

"Great. That daughter I told you about, that she adopted, Paige. She's grown a lot. Last time I saw her was at my mom's funeral. And she was 7. Now she's 12." He said happily.

"It's great how you're having a great time at your aunts." I said.

The waiter came and gave us our coffee.

"Thanks." We both said.

"I was thinking, after this, would you like to go to the movies?" Lucas asked.

"I can't. I have to be home before 6:30. My mom is making her delicious lasagna and she wants me home." I said.

"Hurry up and finish your coffee. I'm bringing you to the movies and have you home before 6:30." Lucas said.

"But-" I started to say.

"No buts. We're going to the movies." He said.

"Fine." I said.

We finished our coffee about ten minutes later, we paid the bill, and headed to the movies.

We arrived at the movies and I ask, "So what movie are we seeing?"

"That is your choice." He said.

"Hm...how about the new power rangers movie?" I said. I've been wanting to see it for a while.

"Sounds great." He said as we went to buy the tickets.

{Time skip to when the movie is over}

We reached my home 10 minutes before 6:30.

"Thanks Lucas. I had a great time." I said.

"You're welcome. I had fun too." He said.

All of a sudden in the heat of the moment, he kissed me and because I like him, I kissed back.

No one's POV
Lucas had no idea why he kissed Maya but he was enjoying it.

Maya was enjoying too but she wanted to know why Lucas kissed her.

Riley, Farkle, and Zay, who were following them the entire time, (Stalker alert.) were happy their OTP finally kissed. But a little disappointing they didn't get to do the plan.

But they didn't know how much awkwardness it would create.
~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hope you guys liked the chapter. I've been working on this chapter for a while, so I hope you enjoy it. Love you guys. Happy Easter! 🐣🐰
~Riley 😜😎
Words: 852