Riley and Farkle Find Out

Riley's POV
The bell rang and I ran to Farkle's locker. I ran by his locker and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Hey! What are you doing?" He said when I stopped outside the cafeteria.

"Sorry. I need to say something. If I don't tell someone, I'll explode." I said.

"What? Did you find out purple cats are real?" Farkle said sarcastically. "

"Haha very funny. If you weren't my boyfriend, I would have killed you." I said with a smirk.

"Just tell me." He said. "I think Lucas likes Maya." I said.

"What are you talking about?" Farkle said.

"I'm saying how Lucas could have a crush on Maya. How do I know this, you ask? I'm one hundred percent sure I saw jealousy on his face when Maya announced she had a date with Shane." I said with another smirk.

"Oh please. I bet you 30 dollars that Lucas doesn't have a crush on Maya." Farkle said and he had a smirk this time.

I will take you up on that bet." I said.

"Great. Handshake?" He asked.

"How about a kiss?" I asked.

"If you win, you get a kiss." Farkle said.

"Ok." I said. I'm gonna get a kiss from Farkle. I thought to myself. We held hands and walked to Lucas's locker.

Lucas's POV
I was at my locker checking social media when Riley and Farkle came up to me holding hands.

"Aw. It's the cutest couple in the universe. I was just about to go over to Farkle's locker so we can head over to Riley's house." I said.

"Hey Lucas. Um...we have a question to ask you and we don't how you're going to handle it." Farkle said. They both had serious looks on their face.

"Oh no. Trouble in paradise? Came to me for relationship advice?" I said.

"Like you would know how to give relationship advice. You went out with Missy Bitchford." Riley said with an annoyed tone and annoying look.

"Hey!" I said. Then I realized what she said and I responded "Never mind. What did you want to ask me?"

"You know what? We're too distracted here. Let's go to Riley's and we'll ask you. " Farkle said.

What the hell is with the attitude today? I thought. "Ok. I'll go get Zay and Rebecca." I said as we were walking away.

We just arrived at Riley's house and we are all sitting at the bay window.  Then, Rebecca asked the question that we have all been waiting for.

"So, Lucas said we were here so you could ask a question. I thought that was a joke but we're here so ASK THE QUESTION!" Rebecca said.

"Can you guys just say the question. I'm missing my dance class for this. Um... just ignore that last part." Zay said. We all laughed. I knew it since the 8th grade but it's still funny.

"Ok. First of all, Zay so you were in Madame Beverly's Dance Studio doing a dance class. Not helping your sister's class. Second of all, you are all here today so we can ask Lucas a very important question." Riley said.

"Well can you two just ask the question. Why are you so afraid to ask?" Zay said.

"We're afraid of what Lucas will think. I think he will handle it fine." Farkle said.

"Well I think I'll handle it pretty good if you people just ASK THE QUESTION!" I said. 

Me, Zay, and Rebecca started yelling "JUST ASK THE DARN QUESTION! STOP WASTING TIME!"

"OK! LUCAS, DO YOU LIKE MAYA OR NOT! BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SAY THAT SINCE LUNCH!" Riley yelled which made us all silent.

"What?" Rebecca asked while I sat in shock.

"Riley, he met Maya a month ago. You can't develop feelings that fast. I mean that's imposs-" Zay said but I cut him off.

"Yes. I do like Maya." Were the words that came out of my mouth.

"Oh my gosh." Riley said covering her mouth.

"Lucas, are you sure you aren't saying this because you're in shock?" Farkle said.

"I'm sure, Farkle." I said.

"Yes! Farkle owes me $30 dollars. " Riley says and we all stare at her.

"You two were betting on my feelings?!" I said.

"No....." Riley and Farkle said.

"Lucas are you about to cry?" Rebecca asked.

"I'm sorry. It's just...I care about her so much. And just her with Shane even if their not official, I don't know it just hurts. It fucking hurts. I don't want her to get hurt. You get what I'm saying?" I said on the verge of tears.

"I get what you mean. Before me and Riley started dating, and she had a really bad breakup, I used to think about the guy and think you caused this. You caused this beautiful and wonderful girl to be heartbroken. So I definitely get what you mean." Farkle said.

"Oh my gosh. I just realized something. Lucas, you LOVE Maya." Riley said.

"What? No I don't." I said.

"Yes you do. It makes sense because Farkle loved me when I wasn't official with anyone. You LOVE Maya." Riley said.

"No I don't. Rebecca, let's go we're leaving." I said.

"But Lucas-" Rebecca said.

"Rebecca. Let's go. NOW!" I yelled because I was mad.

Rebecca ran out the door and I walked out.

No one's POV
Everybody in Riley's room had no idea what happened.

Riley was going to find out why he was so scared AND mad to admit he loves Maya.

Farkle was shocked to find Lucas so mad and a little upset that he lost 30 dollars.

Zay hasn't seen that side of Lucas in so long, he thought it didn't happen for a second. But it did. And he was in as much shock as anyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Stupid school. Anyway, why did you guys think Lucas got so mad when Riley said he loves Maya. I'm going to wait for Riverdale to come on so love you guys.
~Riley 😜😎
Words:1018