Happy Ending?

Riley's POV
"She rejected you!" I yelled.

"That's what it felt like, yeah. But I blame you." Lucas said. I was surprised at his words.

"Why are you blaming me?" I asked.

Farkle was pacing and he stopped so he can say, "Me and Zay told you not to tell Lucas to admit his feelings to Maya. But you did. Now look at him. He's heartbroken. That's why we're blaming you."

"You were the leader of the lucaya squad. Now, our OTP can not happen because of you!" Zay yelled. He's very passionate about his ships.

"Well I'm sorry. I didn't know she was going to run away." I said.

Lucas groans in sadness. He puts his head in his pillows. I could hear him muttering, "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life."

"Lucas, come on. Cheer up." Zay said.

"No." Lucas said.

"Come on, Lucas. Don't act like a 2 year old." I said. Which makes him throw a pillow at my face.

"Let's watch a movie. It's what we did when Maya and Shane got together." Farkle said.

"MAYA!" Lucas yelled in sadness, hitting his head back in the pillow.

"Let's not mention the M word around him." I told. Farkle and Zay nodded in agreement.

We grabbed the first movie we saw. Which was The Longest Ride. Lucas cried over Maya the first half of the movie. He was on his phone the second half but it died and he fell asleep. We left at 10:30.

AN: I'm just saying, his phone dying is important right now.

Maya's POV
I couldn't fall asleep. On a Friday night, I would be in my bed watching Netflix or at a party. But because of what happened this afternoon, I didn't want to do either.

Lucas knows I like him. Riley told him. I should be mad at her. But why do I feel relieved? Why do I feel like she left an important detail when she told him I liked him?

Wait.

No, no, no, no, no, no. No.

I love Lucas.

I can't. But I can. But I can't. But I can. No I can't. Ugh. Why am I trying to deny that I love Lucas?!

I have to call him. I have to tell him my feelings and we can live happily ever after. Wait, when did I become as lovesick as Riley?

When you found you loved Lucas, duh. I thought.

I grab my phone from my desk and find Lucas's number so I can call him.

15 minutes later
"Hey Lucas. I've been trying to call you for 15 minutes. Please pick up. I really need to talk to you." I said into the voicemail for the 10th  time.

You know what? I had enough of this. I'm just going to go over there and tell him.

I grabbed my jacket because it started raining when I tried to call him. I ran out the door as fast as I can.

Lucas's POV
I was in a deep sleep. Not wanting to wake up. But since I'm a light sleeper, I woke up when someone tapped on my window.

"Ugh. Leave me-" I started to say but when I opened my window and saw Maya, I stopped.

Her hair was wet from the rain. She was wearing a brown coat.

"Hey." I said.

"Um...I...uh.....I love you." She said.

I climbed out the window and gave Maya a kiss full of love, joy, and happiness.

Because she's mine. And I'm hers.
~~~~~~~~~~
KISSING IN THE RAIN! Cause that's not cliche at all. Next chapter is the epilogue. Which takes place a year later. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Love you guys.
~Riley 😜😎
Words: 627