52th Chapter

Always

My hand was shaking when I insert it to our Avt room. Hindi pa napeplay pero labis na ang kalungkutan na nararamdaman ko. Ready na talaga siya na umalis huh?

When I played it, her face was there. Smiling at me holding a guitar. I remember the very first day I saw her and sing in front of all those people. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Her voice is so angelic.

She smiles as she fixed the camera. She was wearing my tshirt and half of her body was not seen in the video. She's not yet pregnant here. When did she take this?

It hurts so much Ali. She cleared her throat while I was scolding myself not to cry but everytime I try, my tears come out voluntarily.

It shows how hurt I am.

"Hi, siguro pag napapanood mo na to ay umiiyak ka no?" She stops to laugh.

"Fourth, meeting you was the nicest thing that happened to me well not literally  nice because there's a war between our parents and us also. But those memories are the one's Im treasuring until the end."

Umiyak siya.

"G-God knows how I tried to fight this illness of mine and be with you all the way. Pero traydor ang sakit na to. F-Fourth, masakit na iwan ka, hell noong nalaman ko na mahal kita ay hindi ko na kayang mawalay sayo. Your my everything."

Your my everything too Alicia. My life.

She heaved a sigh and then smile.

"This song is for you my love. And please go on wih your life. Dont live with the past. Go on, life is a journey. Just because Im gone doesn't mean you must stop also. Please Fourth. I love you Fourth. Always. But this lifetime is not ours to share till the end."

She began singing that made my heart ache big time and it all comes back to me now. Every little things, it hurt.

How can I live and go on without you Ali?

I was back in my sense when I hear her beautiful voice. Damn.

Can this be real?

Could someone tell me please?

That I’m not living in a dream

I’ve waited for so long

I can hardly believe

That love has finally made its way to me

I have it all in you

You’re my dream come true it feels so good to have you here

She stares back at me while forcing herself not to cry. Masakit na tanggapin na ang taong nagpapasaya sayo ay hindi mo na masisilayan pa. She smiles at me and then continues to sing.

God, I so love this girl.

With you in my life there is nothing I want more

With you in my life by my side forevermore

All the sorrow and tears of yesterday have faded away

Now tomorrow looks so bright baby with you in my life

Holding you near

My spirits seems to fly

My heart has finally found a home

Soft place to land whenever I fall