C ute

This chapter takes place a few years before the start of TNS (when James and Riley were about 14-15)

James's POV

I just went to studio B, so I can practice a little, and maybe in the future I'll get into A troupe... just kidding, of course I'll get into A troupe soon, I'm awesome.
But as I opened the door to studio B, I saw Riley, one of the B troupe dancers. I don't want to admit it, because I just started to date with Beth, but, I actually have a huge crush on Riley. The only reason I ever agreed to this 'dating with Beth' thing, is that I wanted to make Riley jealous. I know it's stupid, but, damn, this girl is driving me crazy ! I even getting nervous when I see her. Me. Getting nervous. How is that possible?!
Anyway, Riley danced in studio B, and as I watched her dance, I asked myself, how exactly Riley hasn't get into A troupe ?! She's so talented!!
Riley finished her solo, and then she turned around and looked at me. Believe it or not, I was so nervous, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and my hands got a little sweaty. damn, I wanna kiss her SO bad !!

R: hey !

Riley said, breathing heavily.
I tried to act as cool as I can.

J: hmm... yo... hmm... nice choreography.

R: thank you.

J: so... hmm... can... can I ask something ?

R: hmm.. sure

Riley said with her beautiful smile.

J: do.. do you have a boyfriend ?

Riley giggled

J: what.. ?

R: James, you have a girlfriend, remember ?

Riley said as she kept giggling.

J: what ?

I said confused.
But then I remembered. I have a girlfriend! I forgot ! Hmm.. my bad..

J: ohhh ! Hmm.. well.. I.. I know, I just asked because I'm curious..

R: *giggled* you're cute.

I felt my cheeks burning.

Riley walked closer to me and she pecked my red cheek. That was a pretty long peck.
And then Riley walked away from studio B. I just froze there. I couldn't move.

R: oh, and, do not tell your girlfriend about this.

Riley said before she opened the door, and left me alone in the studio.

I just can't stop thinking to myself, she said I'm cute!!

Hey guys! I hope u liked this chapter 😄 I'll update when this chapter will get at least 20 readers, 3 votes and 1 comments.

X