D runk

This chapter takes place a few years after season 4 ( Riley and James's ages : 23-24)

Michelle's POV

Me, Stephanie, Chloe and Riley were celebrating Chloe's birthday in her house. She was finally 21 ! We bought some whiskey and vodka. We all drank just a little. But Riley drank a lot.

S: Ri, stop drinking!

Stephanie said as Riley drank another bottle of whiskey.

R: nooooo I like whiskey !!

Riley whined.

M: Riles, are you drunk ?!?

R: no ! Why would you think that ?

Riley said, she stood up to get another cup of whiskey, but she fell down. Ok. She's drunk.

S: Riley ! You're drunk ! I'm calling James !

R: can I take a bottle of whiskey with me ?

Riley asked innocently.

S&M&C: NO !

We stayed quiet for a few minutes, Stephanie already called James. And then Riley broke the silence.

R: so what about a bottle of vodka ?

Riley asked innocently again.

S: no Riley !

R: but I'm already drunk, why does it matter ??

Riley whined.

James's POV

I just driving to Chloe's house, because Stephanie told me that Riles is drunk.
As I opened the door I saw Riley, and she looked really pale. My poor little baby..

J: hey babe.

I said as I stroke her cheek. Riley smiled lightly.

R: James ?

J: yes beautiful ?

R: can I have some whiskey ?

Riley said innocently.

J: no babe, you drank way too much for today. Ok baby ?

R: fineee

Riley said. And she walked closer to me for a hug, but she almost fell down. Luckily I caught her. And she gave me a hug.

J: let's go home Riley.

I said and kissed her forehead.

R: ok. But only if I can cuddle with you.

Riley said with an adorable smile on her face.

J: of course babe. Now come here..

I said as I grabbed her legs, and put her little body over my shoulder, and I walked into the car with Riley. As we drove to our apartment, Riley grabbed my thigh and then she caressed it, so I grabbed her hand and gave it a quick kiss.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Me and Riles were in our bed, cuddled up with each other. And then I realized that Riley was falling asleep. I smiled to myself.

J: good night Ri.

I whispered and kissed her shoulder.

Hey guys! I hope u liked this chapter 😝 I'll update when this chapter will get at least 25 readers, 5 votes and 2 comments.

X