P regnancy

This chapter takes place about 4-5 years after season 4. (James's age: 22 Riley's age: 21)

Riley's POV

I woke up at 07:30 am. After a few minutes I just ran to the bathroom and threw up. I need to tell James what's happening, but I don't know how... I walked to the kitchen and saw James.

J: hey babe !

James said with a huge smile on his face as he quickly pecked my lips.

R: hey !

J: I heard a noise from the bathroom... something's wrong ?

R: oh, no... you probably imagined this...

J: o...k

James said as he chuckled.

R: hmm... James I'm going to the mall today, can you go to the studio without me ?

J: yeah, yeah, sure babe

R: thanks

I said and pecked his cheek.

J: bye babe !

R: bye !

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

James's POV

R: bye !

Riley has been acting strange all week. She said that everything was fine, but I'm not falling for it. Something's wrong and I know it.
Me and Riley got married last year, and I know her for years. I know that something's up.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Riley's POV

I walked around the mall, and then I saw something. A mug with the inscription: world's best dad. One in a million.
I think I have an idea...

James's POV

I was watching TV in the living room, and then the door opened.

J: hey babe !

R: hey James

Riley said with her hands full of shopping bags.

J: what did you bought ?

I said as I opened one of the shopping bags. Riley had this smirk on her face, which was kinda weird...

R: watch out, it's fragile !

J: what... ?

I said confused before I saw it. There was a mug with the inscription: world's best dad. One in a million.

J: what the

J: what the... you- you're pregnant ?

I said speechless. Riley nodded. I ran as fast as I could to the couch, where she stood, and hugged her tight, which made her fall down to the couch.

R: well, someone's excited huh ?

Riley said as she giggled.

J: hell yeah !!

I yelled excitedly and kissed her passionately.

R: I love you.

J: I love you too. And I also love the baby.

I said with a smirk and Riley laughed.

R: I love the baby too.

Riley said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We gonna be a good parents. I know we will.

Hey guys ! I hope u liked this chapter 🌺🌈 I'll update when this chapter will get at least 150 readers, 20 votes and 3 comments.

X