Z oe is coming

This chapter takes place about 8 years after season 4 ( James's age: 26. Riley's age: 25. )

James's POV

I wake up, and I look at the hour. It's 6:30am now. I look over at Riley, who's still asleep. She looks like an angel between my arms. Suddenly, I hear my phone buzzes. I groan quietly, and check who has texted me.

Zoe [AKA the worst cousin in the world]

I roll my eyes, and open the message.

Hi James ! Guess what ?? I come over today !! Yayyyy !!!

As I read the message, I kinda freak out. Riley hates Zoe. And I can't blame her. Zoe is very sarcastic, and she's kinda like a worst version on Beth. Plus, I hate Zoe too.
I look over at Riley, who is still sleeping like a beautiful, little angel, smiling in my arms. I feel bad for waking her up, but I know she'll be mad if I won't tell her as soon as I can. I slightly shake Riley's shoulders. And Riley slowly open her eyes.

J: morning, beautiful.

I say as Riley stretches a little in our bed.

R: good morning.

J: well... this day might not be that good...

I say as I rub my neck.

R: why ?

Riley say confused.
I hand her my phone, and I watch her reaction as she read the message. As soon as Riley finishes to read it, without saying a word, she let her tiny head to fall on her pillow again.

R:*sigh* ugh... whyy ?

Riley say desperately. I chuckle.

J: yeah... this is gonna be a nightmare.

I sigh as I warp my arms around Riley, and rub her back.

We go to the kitchen, after we went shower and brushed our teeth. We see our kids, Kiley and Anna, and of course, our new baby, Nathan, is sleeping in our room.

K: hey daddy !

Kiley say as she jumps into my arms.

A: mommy !!!!

Anna shouts and jumps into her arms as well.

J: hey girls.

R: heyy

A: where's Nathan ?

Anna say. She loves playing with Nathan. I think that one day, Anna and Nathan will be just like Riley and Matty.

R: he's sleeping. Do you wanna watch him ?

Riley say, and Anna immediately nods and runs to our room.

J: yo, K, don't you wanna watch Nathan too ?

I ask. Kiley shakes her head as she shoves more cereal with milk to her mouth.