T rouble

Riley's POV

I walked to the cafeteria with my friends, Michelle and Giselle. And then he came.

J: heyyy babe !

R: ugh, what do you want James ?

I said as a sigh escaped from my mouth. James is a guy from my school, he's a huge trouble. He always gets detentions. And guess what- he has a crush on me. Great.

J: wanna go out with me ?

R: no ! Stop asking me that !

M: yeah, just leave her alone !

Michelle snapped at him, so James threw his food on her shirt.

R: James ! Are you serious ??

I yelled at James, he looked kinda sad that I was mad at him. Not that I even care tho...
I threw my food on James's hair and we both started a food fight. To be honest, it was kinda fun. We laughed and threw food on each other, but then, the principal came.

P(principal): James Tordjman and Riley Raymond- what are you doing ?!?

The principal yelled at us. I looked at James with a worried and nervous face. James snapped his head to the principal's direction.

J: Riley has nothing to do with this. I promise. This is all my fault.

James said, tried to protect me.
I looked at him confused, and he lightly smiled at me.

P: oh yeah ? Well, I don't believe you ! You too are getting a detention !

The principal yelled at us and walked away. I walked to James's direction.

R: what were you thinking ?!

J: I was thinking about protecting you.

R: what, you don't think I can stand up for myself ?!?

J: what, no I-

G: let it go Ri, he isn't worth your time.

Giselle said, grabbed my arm and we walked away.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

*at the detention*

James's POV

Me and Riley were at the classroom alone. I could feel the tension in the air.

R: this is all your fault !

J: what ?

R: you just had to threw your food on Michelle, didn't you ?!

J: well, you threw your food at me too !

R: because you threw your food at my friend !

J: what the heck is your problem with me ?! Why can't you just like me ??

R: because, you're a trouble. You don't even like me ! You just have a stupid crush on me !

J: you right, I don't like you. But I don't have a crush in you neither.

R: what do you mean ?

J: I love you. I love you more than anything and anyone in this whole universe. When you smile, it makes me happiest person on earth. When you cry, I just wanna give you a hug. when you feel sick, I wanna cuddle you and make you feel better. You means the world to me. You are so much more than a stupid crush.

Riley's POV

J: I love you. I love you more than anything and anyone in this whole universe. When you smile, it makes me happiest person on earth. When you cry, I just wanna give you a hug, when you feel sick, I wanna cuddle you and make you feel better. You means the world to me Riley. You are so much more than a stupid crush.

James said. What he said... that was very sweet. I always thought that he has a crush on me because I'm hot or something, but... he loves me. I used to date with a few guys. Some of them told me that they loved me. But I felt nothing when they said it. When James said that to me... I felt butterflies all over my stomach. I felt goosebumps all over my body. I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling. I- I think I may... love him too. I just started at him speechless. I love the guy that I always thought I hated.

J: but... I know you hate me. So it doesn't even matter...

James said, and you could tell that he almost cried when he said it. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

R: I- I...

I tried to say, but I wasn't brave enough.

J: you what ?

Get it together Riley. You can say it. You brave enough.

R: I love you. I know that... I was really mean to you. And I was acting like bitch to you even when you just tried to help. But I'm really sorr-

James cut me off by kissing me passionately. I was a little taken aback at the start, but I immediately kissed back. This make out wasn't rough. It was soft, and sweet. I moved my hands down to his chest, while James moved his hand to under my shirt, and rubbed my back softly. After about 10-15 minutes of making out, we pulled away. Our foreheads was against each other and we smiled.

As we turned around, we saw that the principal saw us. She saw us making out. Well, this is awkward...

J: hmm... we jus-

P: get out. Just get out.

The principal said coldly, and we run away as fast as we can.

As we were out of the classroom, we immediately started to laugh.
James stopped laughing and looked at me with his adorable, surprisingly shy smile.

J: Riley...

James said as he opened his back pack and pulled out a ring-shaped candy. He kneeled down and I looked at him confused.

J: Riley Raymond, will you be my girlfriend ?

James said as he handed me the candy.

R: of course I will.

I said as I chuckled and took the candy.
James stood up and pecked my lips.

James's POV

I can't believe this. The girl I wanted for so long, is mine. Riley Raymond is mine. This is the best detection I've ever been at.

Hey guys ! I hope u liked this chapter 🌸 I'll update when this chapter will get at least 120 readers, 20 votes and 3 comments.

X