L oneliness

Riley's POV

I lost her. my best friend hates me. Now I'm all alone. Yes, I have other friends, but me and my best friend were together all the time, so I hardly hanged out with all the rest of my friends, so we're not that tight...

2 months ago...

Me and my friends were at Michelle's. She had a birthday party. After awhile I got drunk, and... me and Michelle's boyfriend... I never liked him. And I never meant to do that. I don't even think he's attractive... I was drunk, and he knew that, but he still did that to me. He still did that to Michelle... I tried to explain it to her, but she didn't wanna hear it. I told her that he's a jerk since day one. When I first met him, I thought he was a nice person. But at the second Michelle left to bring us food, he started to flirt with me. And he did the same thing every time we met... I warned that Michelle and told her that he's a jerk, but she thought that I just don't like him with no reason. And then she saw us. And since that moment she hates me.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

I walked around the park, by myself, I was too focused on my phone, and then I accidentally bumped into someone.

R: oh, I'm so sorry... here, let me help yo-

When I finally looked at the person in front of me. I was shocked. I never met him, but when I saw him, I felt connection. I felt like I knew him since forever. I felt butterflies all over my stomach. Wow, I never felt like this before.

James's POV

I walked around the park, just because I'm bored. But then I bumped into this beautiful girl.
She's so damn beautiful, and kinda cute as well. I felt some kind of connection with her. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Wow. Just. Wow.

R: oh, I'm so sorry... here, let me help yo-

The girl stopped talking and stared at me.

J: hmm... is everything ok... ?

R: y-yeah, yeah. I'm good.

J: I'm James by the way...

R: Riley.

The girl said with a smile. Damn it ! Even her name was cute.

J: so... what brought you here... ? You know, walking around the park by yourself...

R: hmm... Right now, I don't really have anyone to talk to or hang out with...

J: well, so, would you like to hang out with me...?

I said awkwardly. Why am I so nervous ?! I don't like her... right ?

R: I'll love to.

Riley said with an adorable smile.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Me and Riley were at the cafe, we actually were having so much fun with each other. She's such a nice person. I know I just met her so it wasn't the best idea to ask her to hang out with me, but from some reason, I felt like I can trust her.

J: so... you were all alone all those 2 months ??

Riley nodded. I feel so bad for her... Have no one to talk to for 2 months... and because of one stupid mistake... my poor baby... I mean, poor girl ! I meant poor girl...

J: well, I'm sure everything will be fine..

I said, tried to comfort her. And then somehow, my hand found her way to Riley's. I just couldn't control it. I started to get nervous, but then I felt Riley's hand caressing mine, I smiled at her and squeezed her tiny hand, which made her smile too. We just stared at each other for awhile. And then I realized that I'm starting to stare at her lips, and she did the same. After a few seconds, our lips connected passionately. I felt her hands warped around my neck, so I moved mine to her waist. After a few minutes we pulled away, our foreheads again each other.

J: so... should I ask for your phone number ?

I asked nervously.

R: sure.

Riley said with a smile.

That was literally the best day of my life.

Hey guys ! Ik it wasn't the best chapter but I hope u liked this chapter anyway 😘 I'll update when this chapter will get at least 75 readers, 15 votes and 2 comments.

X