Jealous

It had been a couple of days since Sherlock had solved the Irene Adler case, John was out at his girlfriends, Mrs. Hudson was who knows where and Lestrade had assured him there were no more cases. This left Sherlock alone with his thoughts, for a while at least. He was laid on his sofa dressed in his blue stripped pajama trousers, grey t-shirt and blue silk dressing gown, hands in his classic prayer position and so deep in his mind palace that he didn't hear the creak of the stairs or the door to his flat being opened. The Westwood dressed man sauntered over to where Sherlock was, a snarl on his face. "Wakey wakey my Genius." Sherlock didn't acknowledge Moriarty standing in front of him. "Sherlock!" He yelled angrily making the detective's eyes to fly open suddenly. "Hi Genius."

"Devil." Sherlock muttered.

"Awe, no hi for your secret boyfriend?" The master criminal pouted. "I suppose it's only dominatrices that get a hello." Sherlock gave him a questioning look, not having caught onto Jim's train of thought. "I also suppose that it's only dominatrices that you mourn over for months?"

"What are you talking about Jim?"

"Oh you know." He replied nonchalantly, taking a seat in Sherlock's chair, opposite the detective who was still on laying on the sofa.

"Enlighten me why don't you?"

"Oh come on, you're my Little Genius aren't you?"

"Genius: yes, little: not really." He sighed, watching Jim snarl at him. "What have I done?"

"Figure it out Genius."

"Why don't you tell me Devil?"

"Because you're a genius and I've already given you the clues you need to solve this little case."

"All you've said is that I apparently only say hello to dominatrices."

"Exactly." Jim sighed as he watched Sherlock's mind race as he tried to figure it out. "You really are clueless aren't you." He chuckled. "Let me help. When two people are in a relationship and one of them takes a case and ends up flirting with the woman from the case, even though he has a boyfriend, the other person in the relationship is very likely to get..."

"Jealous, you're jealous because of the Irene Adler case."

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner." Jim replied sarcastically.

"But why? It's as you said, I have a boyfriend so why would I be even remotely interested?"

"Just because you've mastered most of your emotions doesn't mean everyone has."

"If you were going to act like this why did you let me take the case?" Now it was Sherlock's turn to watch Jim's brain whir. "Well?"

"I'm not entirely sure." The two of them chuckled a little before a comfortable silence fell over them. "Oh, can I do something without consequences?"

"Depends on what it is."

"That'd ruin the surprise."

"Not unless you tell me what you're going to do."

"Please. It'll be quick my Genius."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Sherlock stood up and made his way over to his chair so he was stood in front of Jim. A slight smirk crept its way onto Jim's face causing Sherlock to shudder slightly. Jim stood as well so the two were face to face. They stayed like that for a couple of seconds before Jim slapped Sherlock across the face.

"What the hell was that for?!" Sherlock growled after regaining his composure a little.

"That was for flirting with Irene." He smirked, a dangerous glint in his eye. "And this," Sherlock flinched slightly as Jim took a step towards him. "Is because I love you my Genius." He pulled the detective's lips to his gently, a small sigh of relief escaping Sherlock's lips in the process. Jim wrapped his arms around Sherlock's neck lazily as Sherlock's arms found their way around Jim's waist. When they broke away for air, they rested their heads together, enjoying each other's company now Jim had calmed down.

"I love you too my Little Devil." Sherlock muttered, just loud enough for Jim to hear.

"I know."

Thank you to everyone who reads these one shots! Much love to all of you! ❤❤❤