Chapter 2

A man had walked in and sat in a seat in front of me. He was a wonderful sight to see. He had black hair that stood up in the back and bangs that hung in the front of his face. He had a pair of onyx eyes that was staring out the window. Sakura had came over to give me my tea I had ordered. She then went to take his order. He had ordered coffee. I fixed my head on the table and stared at it. Sakura had came over to see did I want anything else. " hey (name) is there anything else I can get you" I picked my head up.

"No but who's that guy over there" we both looked him and then turned our heads back to look at each other again.

Sakura smiled. "Oh him that's Sasuke he has been coming here for quite the while," she said taking a look at him one more time before looking back. " He said he liked the coffee here and just kept showing his pretty lil face around here." I smiled at her comment about the raven haired boy. I got up to go to the counter to pay for my tea I had.

Ino was at the counter,"You ready to pay (name)." I nodded my head and reached for my purse. I must was going out of my mind, because all I felt was air. I had a nervous look.

"U..Umm Ino" you said taking a deep breath,"I think I left my purse at the house."I gave an apologetic look knowing I wasn't going to be able to pay for my tea.

"Maybe I ca..." I was cut off by a hand reaching in front of me. It was that guy that sat in front of me. I looked at him thinking he didn't have to do this .

"Look sir you don't have to do this" he turned his onyx eyes and looked at me. I blushed from this feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's my pleasure and I'm sure you're ready to get out of here as much as I am." His voice was was so womanizing. I made a sound to protest I had to it wouldn't be right if I let him pay . I was about to say something, but he stopped me.

"Look just let me pay for your stuff and if you want to pay me back five dollars here's my business card." I blushed it was stupid of me to argue about five dollars. I bet he thought Iwas crazy.

"O..Okay and thank you sir" was the only words I could get out. He handed me his business card and took his leave. I stood there thinking what just happened. I gave Ino a wave goodbye and took my leave as well.

I got too the house around 9:00. It had gotten dark fast I thought. I went and took me a shower. When I got out I turned on the tv this is the boredom of being alone. My mind had slipped to what happen today at the cafe. I laughed at myself for my going silly over five dollars. I still had his card from which he gave me. I wondered if anyone like him would ever fall for a girl like me, but in the end at a moment like this one I'm still lonely. I got off the couch and tuned the tv off and headed for my bed. The last thing on my mind was that guy from the cafe.