Chapter 6

Those words hit me like an arrow from cupid. I knew this was a joke, it has to be. I know he was just saying that to be a good friend, yea that's what it was. No it's not I was lying to myself. A friend wouldn't say that. Maybe I was exaggerating.

''(Name)....'' I jerked my head up to see Sasuke standing there. He had his hand on my forehead. ''Are you getting a fever?'' I looked at him, my face must was really red for him to do that.

''Yea I'm fine....a-are you sure you don't mind being here? I mean I can take care of myself.'' He looked me in the eyes.

''Are you trying to get rid of me?'' 

''No I love having you here.'' I wasn't trying to make him leave. I liked his company. He made me feel happy. 

''Good, cause I wasn't gone leave even if you made me.'' He had paused for a second, like he was thinking of something. '' Now for that fever, lets get you some water.''

''O-okay'' That's the only thing I could say. I knew my face was red and it wasn't because I was sick. It was because he was here and I was happy. 

''Sasuke I'm really glad you came'' Did i just say that out loud. I knew I was thinking, but I never ment to say it out loud. I really need to work on my thinking on the down low. I looked up to see if he was staring at me. I was glad I did to catch his eyes with mine.

''It seems you're getting better.'' he got up from where he was.

''Yea I guess so.'' I hope he wasn't bout to leave. This was the first time ever I didn't feel lonely, and I owe it all to him. ''Are you leaving?''

''Why are you feeling sick again?''

''No I just......it's just I wanted you to stay. Maybe we could watch a movie.'' I caught his eye again.

''I could stay a little longer to watch a movie with you just in case you get sick again.'' I giggled at what he said.

''Yea if I do you'll just have to stay even longer with me.'' he smiled at me and nodded his head. He took a seat next to me on the couch and we begin watching a movie together. It was nice feeling his warmth on me. I felt like a spoil little girl that always get what she wants.