Chapter 7

The day went by and it had got late. Sasuke had decided to leave before it got even later. 'What a day it was' I thought to myself. I was mad when the movie ended. Before we even started watching the movie I tried to pick the longest one, but when I think about it I'm glad it's over, because I'm beat. I got up off the couch and walked over to the calendar. I totally forgot that tomorrow will be October 21 the day my mother died. Every time on that day I would disappear from the sight of everyone. They know not to look for me, because I have already vanish.

The next morning had already came, faster then I thought it would. I felt completely drained of all feelings, smiles, and any other reason to live. I felt lifeless like there was nothing else to live or die for. My love for everything had went missing like it was never there and soon started to fade away from my heart. I dragged myself out of bed and looked out the window. What a coincident it always was to see it raining on the day you want to die. It was like the earth felt your pain and it was so strong that it had no choice, but to feel it to. The rain was heavy you could hear it bounce off everything it touched. The sky was grey like a black and white movie.

I left the window and started for the kitchen. I didn't feel like eating, but I knew I had to. I pulled out some eggs and cooked them. After I got done eating I headed back to my room to put on some clothes. I headed out my door and locked it before I started down the street. No one dared to speak a word to me, not because I was mean, but because I would be to deep in thought to hear them talk. I took a left to the grave yard. I went the grave stone that had a woman with her hand together looking up like she was praying. On the bottom of the stone it had the words

' In Loving Memories Of Valery (last name)' 

Mother of One and Wife

The rain hit my face. I guess you're wondering what happen to my father. After my mother died it hurt him so bad that he disappeared. Hasn't anyone seen him since. I guess it's something you can be happy about. If he was here he wouldn't be much of a father. Better him be gone then be here hurting me more. I do wonder sometimes what it would feel like if he was here. He is the only one who knows what really happened to my mother. He's probably somewhere dead. If he was to come to me I wouldn't know what he look like. It has been so long that  I have forgotten how he talks, how he smell, how it is to be a family.

I sat down on the grass listening to the rain as it fell hitting, cooling every part of me. Its been awhile since I felt the rain like this in a long time. I know my mother wouldn't want me to waste my life coming to see. I have tried to forget many times, but it's not that easy. She would always say ' Why spent your time trying to love the dead when you are living. It's is not easy loving the dead when you found out the truth then you look back and ask yourself, why did you feel so sad for this person in the first place.' Every time when I'm happy, something seems to pull me back into the pain. The only thing that seems to be making me happy was Sasuke.

I hoped you like the story. If you still want me to keep going I need more viewers.

Thanks