Chapter 8

My mother was always the heart of the family. When she died she took everyone's with her. It was like she ripped it out of our chest and left a dark hole there. I never for gave her for leaving me here alone with no one to cry on. The day of her death I was left to soak in my tears. I hated her for dying, but it's apart of life. When she left she did make sure I had some where to sleep and some money to get me going.

I lay my head on the leaking ground. What is that faded sound I hear. It sounded so far yet so close to my ears. Who is that calling my name. (name) is all I hear (name) (name). They kept calling me. I recognized that voice. It was someone I knew, but who. I felt stiffen and didn't want to move. Every part in my body told me to move. Get up! See who it is! They kept getting closer and closer, till I saw a pair of shoes on the side of my head. I looked up to see who it was. It was Sasuke. He layed down beside me. He was wearing a black suite with a red tie that was loosen. It was quiet all you could hear was the rain. I closed my eyes while the rain splashed on my face. ''What are you doing here?"

I heard him let out a sigh. '' What do you mean 'What am I doing here!"

''You know what I mean. Why are you here Sasuke?"

''I'm here take care of you just in case you get sick again.'' I didn't smile at that or make any expression. He must have known.

''Sakura told me where you would be today.''

''So she told you everything.''

''No she didn't tell me anything.''

''You want to hear it from me don't you.''

''I'm not here to let you relive the pain. I'm here to give you company.''

I let a fake laugh out. ''Why, so you can see how weak I am for crying over something that happened seven years ago. So you can let me see how pathetic I am. I don't need company. I need-''

''Someone to hold you. Someone to tell you that everything will be okay. Someone to tell you that your strong for holding on so long and someone to tell you that if you ever need a shoulder to cry on that you can use mine.'' Sasuke got up from where he was. I opened my eyes to see him standing over me. He grabbed my hands to pull me up. He was pulled me into a big hug. ''You don't have to hold it in. Let it out. Use it (name).'' I did use it. I used this moment to cry my eyes out. I cried untilled I had no more tears to cry. I didn't want him to let me go. I wanted him to hold me until the world was coming to an end, and even then I would never want him to let me go. I felt his arms loosen up  from around me.

''Do you feel better?"

I let out a light laugh. ''Yea, a lot better.''

''That's good.'' A small smile went across his beautiful face.

I reached up and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. ''Thanks''

I saw his cheeks go red. '' I think you missed a spot.'' Before I could say anything he kissed me on the lips. Wow was he a good kisser. He made me forget everything that very moment. I wanted time to stop so this kiss could lasted for as long as the sun could rise. All I could think about was don't let him stop, please don't stop. He did. We parted lips. I was smiling on the day my mother died. This as the first time I ever smiled on a day like this. It felt good in a way.

I think I'm falling for this dude. I think I'm really falling for him faster than anyone has ever fell for someone.

It felt warm to my heart. I had seem to have forgotten why I was here at the cemetery for just a moment. I almost for got that the rain was falling. It only takes something that you love to for get the reason that you was upset with. I wonder if he felt the way I did when he kissed me.

I'll never know if this day doesn't go ahead and be over with.