Chapter 13

Before I could go grab the bottle Sasuke had snatched the bottle away. I was so mad him. How could he come to my house with a another girl. I didn't want to talk to him so much as look at him. I had let him keep the bottle and begun to walk away. Sasuke had stepped right in front of me. Did he think I was in a playing mode. I didn't feel like being bothered with him. When he stepped foot in that restaurant with that girl and I saw him. He broke my heart. That was the worst thing you could do to hurt me. I didn't look at him. I didn't want to look at him.

He grabbed my chin and lifted it up. ''Are you mad at me?" I couldn't  say anything to him, my mouth wouldn't let me.  Why would he do something like this? He expects me not to be mad. ''If you are mad about seeing me with another girl just know this is nothing, but business.''

I let out a hard laugh. ''She don't seem to think so. You say business, I say you must think you're one big player.''

I could feel that cold stare of his still on me. ''Whatever she told you don't listen. She was an old friend in highschool. The only reason I'm with her is because we want to make an investment in her company. I would never hurt you like that. Everything that happened between us was real for me. I don't want to lose you because of something like this....'', He had paused for moment, noticing that I didn't want to hear it. ''I'm sorry.''

I know it seems like I wasn't listening, but I was. Every word he said I felt. I wanted to forgive him, but how could I. Sasuke had move out of my way. I felt bad for treating him like this.  I went up to my room to check on Sakura. She was pasted out. I want to know how long it would be before I could sleep like this, after tonight. I stayed and watched her sleep. She looked so peacefully. I sighed to myself.

I went back down stairs. Everyone was gone except Sasuke. He was on the couch sitting down. I walked up beside him. ''What are you still doing here?''

''Hoping that you will forgive me.'' I smiled at what he said, but I didn't let him see it.

"Why would I do that?''

''Because I'm sorry for everything.'' He got up and stood in front of me. ''Do you?''

I made a confusing look. ''Do you promise you wasn't going to do anything with that girl.''

He looked me straight in the eyes. ''I promise I wasn't going to do anything with her. The only person I want to touch is you.''

I nodded my head. I couldn't say anything. I felt to stupid to. I made a big deal out of nothing. I saw him with a girl and freaked. I should have known it was business.

''So about Neji, what was you doing with him?"

Here we go again. ''He was helping me with Sakura. I wanted to repay him for his help, so I let him come eat with us. Nothing is going on with us. This was my first time meeting him.''

The moment we had fell silent. The only thing you could hear was our breath. Sasuke broke this weird moment by kissing me. ''Goodnight (name). Get some sleep I'll see you tomorrow.''

I closed the door behind Sasuke as he left. I'm glad he stayed to be with me. I'm glad I meet him, because now all I want in my life is him. I see that there's more out there than sitting in the house being alone. I hope one day I can get where Sakura is, with a husband, and have a kid. One thing I do got right now is me and that is all I need to get started on my dream. I had my first real relationship and it may not have gone perfect, but it is better than not having one at all. The only thing I will pray for tonight is to never let Sasuke go.