Chapter 16

Today was going to be a good day I kept telling myself. Sasuke asked me out to a party that was being thrown for his brother.  I was happy and scared at the same time. I was pacing around the room. Before he left that night he said he would take care of everthing. I don't know how to relax. I've always been independent with everything I did.

I ran to my phone hearing it vibrate. It was Sasuke he had texted me.

I made an appointment for you at the spa today. It starts at 7:00. Have a nice time and relax.

At seven o'clock! It was 6:30 now. I wasn't nowhere near ready to go. I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I threw my hair into a messy bun and ran to my room to put on some clothes. I grabbed a sunflower dress that was strapples and stopped just above my knees. After I did that I went right back to front when I got there my phone vibrated again.

Oh I had forgot to tell you that I got a driver to take you to all the appointments I made for you today. He should be out there by now. I don't want those pretty little feet of your aching when I ask you for a dance.

I grabbed my phone and peeked out the window. He rented a limo just for me just so I couldn't walk. 'Awe how sweet' I thought to myself. He had some ways of impressing a girl.

I locked the door as I was walking out. I breath out a smile and hopped in the limo ready for my day. The limo was very nice inside. It had shampane, a flat screen TV hanging from the top, and music was playing. I glanced at the front where the limo driver was. I couldn't see him so I had to let down the window. I couldn't help myself, but ask the him something that had been on my mind since i hot up in here. ''Excuse me.'' I said loud enough for him to hear me.''

I saw him peak from the review mirror. ''Yes ma'am?''

''Sorry to bother you, but how much does it cost to rent one of these?" I asked referring to the limo.

He answered me without hesitation. ''For one day it cost four hundred thousand dallors.''

''What!'' I hollered on accident.

I saw the limo driver raise an eyebrow at me. I gave him an apologetic smile and whispered sorry. I let the window back up and lend against the seat. I told myself don't get worked up and just relax today I'd my day.

We pulled up at the spa. The driver came and opened the door for me to get. I went in to a women who was at the front when you first walked in. She asked me for my name, when I told her she lead me to the back. She gave me s white rob to put on. When I did she lead me to chair and told me to wait. I breath a sigh out and closed my eyes. I thought of Sasuke, the way he always kiss me and how I can't wait for our lips to touch at the party.

I felt a hand on me and I knew it was the girl to fix me up. She did my face, gave me a massage, and rubbed my feet. It felt so good. When she got done I got dressed. When I signed out the limo driver was already waiting for me. Hr opened the door for me and I got in.

The rest of the day he took me to get my hair done and I got my nails and makeup done. It was a tiresome day. When I was getting my hairs done Sasuke called and told he would pick me up at nine. I was glad to hear his voice. The only thing I had to do now was go get dressed.

Author's Note:

Sorry I'm taking so long to update. My tablet is messing up. The next chapter will be about just you and Sasuke.