Chapter 12

Sasuke was sitting with a brunette. It looks like her hair was in buns. I couldn't see her face. I had turned my attention back to Neji. A man had came and brought us our drinks. He told us our food would be out in a few minutes. I nodded. ''So Neji why are you out this late.''

He tilted his had in a playful way. ''Its for me to know, and you to dot dot dot.''

I could have sworn I felt a twitch on my nose. ''I was right about you.''

''And what might that be.''

I laughed a little before I told him. ''That you're a jackass.''

He leaned up on the table and pointed his finger. ''See that's where you're wrong. A jackass is a donkey and I know that you know I look better than that.''

I couldn't do nothing, but laugh. He had a way with words. It almost made me forget about Sasuke, but It's hard not to. When from the corner of my eyes I could see him peek this was every second.

''I see I made you laugh.''

''Yea you have a way of making a girl smile.'' I had looked at Sasuke and we locked eyes. I was the first one to look away. ''Hey Neji excuse me I have to have to go check on Sakura.''

He nodded his head and I left. When I went into the restroom I started checking every door until I found her. She had her head on the toilet sleep. I had got some water and poured it on her face. She jumped up.

''Where I'm I?" I had helped her up.

''You are in a bathroom. You got drunk and past out.''

''Oh have our food came yet.''

''Yea we're going to get a takeout and eat at home.''

''Okay who's going to drive.''

''I got that handled.''

I grabbed her by her arm and dragged her out of the bathroom. "Who's the hottie right there?"

''That's Neji remember.''

She smiled at me. ''Not that hottie the one who's talking to him.''

I looked at what she was talking about. It was Sasuke talking to Neji with that girl. I walked over there with a questionable face on. ''What are you doing over here?''

Sasuke looked at me with a matter-of-fact face. ''I'm talking to an old friend of mines.''

''Really''

''Yea what are you doing here.''

''Right now I need Neji to drive me and Sakura home.''

''How did you two meet?''

''Why? How did you two meet?

He raised his eyebrows. ''Why?''

I smiled at him. ''My point exactly.''

I had turned to Neji. ''I hate to cut your reunion short (not really), but Sakura needs to get home.''

He got up from his chair and looked at Sasuke. ''Why don't you come if that's alright with (name)."

They both had turned towards me. What was he doing. '' I'm sure he has something better to do.'' I had moved my eyes to his date and than moved them away.

He smirked at what I said. He must have got the joke. ''No actually I don't even if I wanted to, so yea I would love to come.''

''Great!'' I said sarcastically, and walked away with Sakura in my hands. I just knew he had that stupid smirk on his face to.

When we got to the house. The boys was talking, Sakura was sleeping, and I was trying my best to ignore Sasuke. But I couldn't ignore his date, which name is Tenten. We talked, she was telling me how she meet Sasuke, while I tried had not to listen. I can't believe I fell for that act. Thinking I'm a one night booty call. I got up from what ever she was talking about and went into the kitchen. Since it was my night I might as well get drunk. I'll get Sasuke and Neji when I wake up. I so was going to kick his butt in the morning and I was not going to go easy on them.

A/N:

Hey guys I know that I wrote this quick. It might not be that good, but bare with me. I hope it was good enough for you to like it.