No Nanobots Here

"You want me to do what?" Roy asked and almost dropped his welder.

"This device that you gave me, could you reprogram it to hack into the nanobots in her system?" Damian repeated his question to Roy.

"I mean, yeah, but how are you going to get it close enough to the nanobots?"  Roy asked and looked over to Jason, who was resting at your side, "Does Jason know about this?"

"Yes he does," Damian responded, "and he approves. This is the most harmless way of getting (Y/N) back."

Roy nodded and pulled Damian into another room, "Have you seen her X-Rays?"

"I have not," he responded.

Roy pulled out the X-Rays and handed them to Damian, "She doesn't have any nanobots in her system. Her bones are covered in some type of metal I can't recognize, and she has multiple prosthetics, too. They didn't just revive her, they completely changed her."

"Have you found out how they are controlling her?"

"I think she might have some memory loss, or this piece of machinery right here," Roy pointed towards your neck on the X-Ray, "is completely controlling her actions."

"What about the symbol?"

"Nothing I've ever seen before."

"Are we certain that we are dealing with the League of Assassins?" Damian questioned Roy, "This is not what they do."

"Aliens?" Roy shrugged.

"Possibly, they could have been posing as the League to obtain her," Damian stated. "If the League wanted (Y/N) all these years, I would know."

"Aliens it is then," Roy agreed.  "This could explain the weird metal and technology that (Y/N) is hooked up to."

"How are we going to tell Todd?"

"Just like how I just told you," Roy responded, "but when Jason is awake and mentally ready for this information."

Damian nodded, "Where are you going?"

"I need to call an alien princess that might be able to help us," Roy said and walked out of the apartment.

------Time Skip brought to you by Darkseid --------

"This is not of this world," Kori stated while observing your X-Rays. "They do involve some Tamaranian technology, but overall it is a combination of multiple alien technologies."

"Is is possible to find out who did this to her?" Jason asked. "Or maybe help her?"

"We can help her, but it will be difficult," she responded.

"What can we do?" Roy asked.

"I suggest you do as Damian suggested, attempt to reprogram whatever is connected to her. Roy, do you think you are capable of creating this?"

"Of course I can," Roy responded and exited the room, heading towards his workroom.

"Thank you for your help, Kori," Jason said.

"It is no problem, Jason," she said.  "I know what it is like to experience what she had, and I feel like it is my responsibility to fix what some of my people have done."

"It is not your fault," Jason sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

Kori nodded and looked at you, "How long has it been since you rescued her?"

"Almost 24 hours," Damian responded.

Kori walked to you and took your hand in hers, "Who knows what they have done to her."

"We will deal with that when she wakes up back in control," Jason added and walked out of the room.

"How have you been, Damian?" Kori asked.

"I am feeling well now that I have her back."

"That is good news," she stated.

"Yes it is, but we still have to figure out how to free her mind from their clutches."

"Do not worry, I completely trust Roy," she smiled.

"GRAB THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!!"