On The Road Again

Jason and Damian had decided to keep you a secret from Bruce and the Justice League.  They had decided that the best option was to return to Titan Tower and lay low for awhile so they could investigate who was responsible for harming you.  You didn't mind moving to a different location, but it was the journey you were worried about.  They were everywhere, and you knew that you had to do something to throw them off.  You had asked Kori to purchase hair dye earlier that day, which she gladly provided.  You even chopped off some of your hair before showing Damian what you had done. 

"This is the least I can do to blend in," you explained and watched Damian'a reaction.

"I think it suits you, beloved," he said and ran his fingers through your hair. 

"No frick-fracking while I'm in a one mile radius of you two," Jason stated while rubbing your hair.  "Nice hair."

You smacked his hand off and grabbed a brush, fixing your now messy hair.  Jason smirked and walked over to the kitchen counter, grabbing the breakfast they reheated from yesterday.

"When are we leaving?" you asked Jason and threw the brush back on the couch.

"Today," Jason replied before shoving eggs into his mouth.  "Kori is coming over and then we'll leave."

"Will we be able to arrive at the Tower without any complications?" Damian asked and snatched a piece of toast from Jason's hand.

"Hopefully not," he grumbled and picked up another piece of toast.  "Has Bruce been questioning you yet?  You've been out of the house for about three days without any contact with him."

"I do not care at the moment," Damian stated and looked over to you.  "All I desire is to see (Y/N) safe and unharmed."

Jason nodded and ate the rest of his breakfast in silence.  Roy walked into the room, looking disheveled, and held out something to you.  You hesitantly grabbed it.

"What's this for?"

He yawned, "I was working on it all night.  This can hook up to your cybernetic parts and tell us if it's damaged or not."

"How will it hook up to them?" you asked and examined the small piece of machinery.

"Easily," Roy responded and took it out of your hand.  "There's a piece of the cybernetic parts that's exposed right behind your ear.  I just need to connect it, so do you want me to do it now?"

You nodded and turned around, moving any stray pieces of hair out of Roy'a way.

"This will also allow us to see what you're seeing and hear what you hear.  The enhancements they installed are basically connected to everything," Roy rambled and installed the device.  "All done."

"Thank you, Roy.  Without you, I would not be here," you said.

"It's no problem, (Y/N)," Roy smiled.  "You're family."

You nodded and looked over to Damian and Jason, "How were they when I was gone?"

"They were a mess," Roy instantly replied.  "Jason immediately came here after your funeral and started searching for you.  He barely slept or ate, I'm surprised he could even think straight."

You chuckled. 

"Damian.... isolated himself.  He came here and found Jason.  After that, he helped find you," Roy finished and looked over to you.  "You bring out the best in them."

"And they bring out the best in me."

----------------------

"We're traveling in this?" you asked as you scanned over the very expensive plane.  "Doesn't this seem too high profile?"

"It's the fastest way to the Tower," Kori explained, "and we will not be landing at the airport.  We are heading straight to the Tower's landing strip."

"Smart," Damian commented, "but what if we were attacked?"

"They'll have to go through me first."